Chapter 14 A Bump in The Road

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

The Music Video On Right is: Dancer >>>>>

Chapter 14 A Bump in The Road

“Maria what did you put in my blood this morning it taste funny? It taste stale!” The Princess questioned Maria first thing in the morning, heck she has been doing that a lot lately bitch moan and complaining that nothing taste right. It isn't salty enough for her taste as if. Today she wants to get to the bottom of it once and fall all.

“Your Highness Verena it is freshly delivered yesterday from your mother the Queen still frozen like it always is and has been all along, maybe you should call and ask her” Was Maria's response, all along Maria knew the true answer but blocked it from her own memory like instructed by the King.

“I think I will do just that!” Slamming the empty glass down on the counter smashing it to bits. “Sorry about that Maria” She turned and sped out of the room before Maria could even get the first work out of her mouth.

“I..” That girl don't do anything at a normal speed, wouldn't even let me speak my peace. Maria complaining.

********* Long Distance Call *********

“Hi Katrina may I be put through to my mother the Queen please” The Princess asking the High Council answering service.

“Right away you Majesty please hold a second” Katrina said right back to her. Putting the phone on hold then selecting the queens line. “Your Majesty I have your daughter the Princess on the line for you” Katrina reported.

“Thank you Katrina” Queen mother responded then clicked over to the line to speak to her daughter. “Verena dear how are you doing? Is everything ok there are you feeling all right?” Mother asked.

“Yes mother I am doing quite well actually, and yourself and father?” She replied back asking about their welfare.

“We are doing just fine. Now what is it I may help you with this late in the evening with my dear daughter of mine?” Mother asked.

“Well actually there is one thing I need to know, the blood you sent here for me it is different lately the taste is off like it is spoiled of something. Is it from a different source or was it handled differently?” The Princess inquiring sounding all concerned.

“No my dear it is exactly the same as before. It is from your father and I like always Royal blood. We draw it twice a week for you to feed on once a week as you are aware of your need for it” Mother letting on just a smidgen of the truth to her, holding back one little detail.

Maybe I should speak to daddy about it see what he has to say maybe he knows what is going on that you don't?” The Princess not accepting mother answers still looking to satisfy her own curiosity.

“Your father is in a meeting and can't be disturbed dear daughter. We will talk about it in two day when we see you in Queensbury, PA. Please tell Maria to have our suit cleaned up and ready for our arrival please Verena” Her mother dropped the bomb on her out of the clear blue sky.

“Your coming for a visit? You and father are? In two day, great I will let Maria know is there a reason for this visit mother?” The Prince now really perked up and looking for answers .

“Just you wait till we get there then we will all sit down and talk about it, till then have a good day sweetie. Love you bye for now” Mother hung up on her without giving her a chance to say another word.