Chapter 35 Camdon Visits Winterton-on-Sea UK

Rapture By: LadyDawn

Video On Right is: ANCIENT BARDS - THE BIRTH OF EVIL>>>>>  

Chapter 35 Camdon Visits Winterton-on-Sea UK

*********** Winterton-on-Sea UK **********

Hunter called Blaine at the UK to inform her that her shipment of swords and practice weapons was shipped to the wrong address. They were all sent in one big order to the home base in Queensbury, PA .US for both offices, Hunter was going to ship them over with the next UPS going that way when Blaine requested Camden personally bring them out and come train them on how to properly use them. Now they are waiting on Camdon's arrival and a special dinner has been planned for his arrival tonight.

“Tamsin is everything set for dinner tonight? Do you need anything special for your menu or help to cook or set up anything?” Blaine asked of their cook Tamsin who was scurrying around the kitchen like a mad woman cooking up a storm for their dinner later tonight.

“I am all set in the kitchen when I get the a break I will set the table places up, put out the flowers, set the candles in their holders, and be ready for your guest” Tamsin said not missing a beat in her cooking duties. Blaine smiled turned and left her to do her job, went to check on the twins who were in the office checking on a fax that came in earlier in the morning. Walking into the office Julie jumped out of her seat and curtsied and bowed her head in respect to Blaine she said. “As you were Julie how is our day looking today? Did you have a good nights rest I pray?” asking about her night.

“Yes Your Highness It was very restful thank you for giving me the night off. Your day looks a little busy today you have a new mission that just came in and Camdon's jet will land in just 30 minutes time. They just radioed in to me.” Julie said giving Blaine the information she requested as she walked over to look over Liese's shoulder to read the fax she was reading. “Interesting place to go to for a mission, the Prime Meridian in Spain 0° East that is not somewhere you go to every day, where you can stand on the east and west at the same time” Blaine was amused at this place they were going to.

“Well we should pack when Camdon gets here we will ask him is he would like to join us for this short mission then maybe he can teach us something on the plane while we are inflight” Blaine went on to say. “Let me see that fax so I can see the coordinates where we will fly to” as she looked at it the fax looked like this:

***** Fax #: *******#*K*38499511*********2011***********6**********29

**** Sender Reporting Agency Zaragoza Spain # 13769 ******

***** Attn: Blaine Arcos Protector Head of UK Sector #2 *****

***** Date: 6.29,2011 *****

***** Case # UK000 2000001.00033 *****

***** Subject: Possible Fey pair siting on the A 2 *****

***** Memo: 5 autos all occupant mutilated in 24 hour period *****

***** Location: E 0° 00' 00,00” P. M. X N 41° 30' 42.00” *****

***** Location: Greenwich Prime Meridian @ motorway A 2 close to the town of Peñalba *****

***** Actions: Search and destroy *****

***** End of Memo ****#*K*38499511*********2011***********6**********29

“OK looks like they have an airbase there we can fly into. I don't think you two will like it though remember the one in the Netherlanders this one looks as short as that one was” Blaine said after bringing it up on Google Earth. Then scanning the area for Zaragoza, Spain. Airbase on the office computer. “We are lucky though this time they have a good runaway field after the run a way if we can't stop in time” Blaine trying to reassure the twins.