Chapter 5 Verena's First Full Moon

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Video to Right is: Type O Negative - Wolf Moon >>>>>

Chapter 5 Verena's First Full Moon

Saturday is approaching along with it is Verena's first full moon since she first arrived here at the training camp, daddy is due to arrive any day now and she is so excite to see him. What she doesn’t know yet is what she will go through for the next three full moons to come finalizing with the great blue full moon on her birthday.

Verena has been told she is not to feed at all tomorrow from the time she gets up till night time when she goes out with her dad and Hunter into the forest for the night. They get up and go through their usual run, then training all day long fighting, hand to hand, weapons training, then they all get cleaned up for their evening meal with the Queen like usual.

They dress in their special uniforms of maroon and gold, the guys wear an all maroon top with a gold stripe down from the neck to the tip of the wrist then from under the arm all the way down to the pants leg, it is a one piece uniform with a zipper to get into. Both girls have similar tops section; but form fitting with a V neck with a just above the knee length skirts with the same gold strips running down either side of it. It is the colors of the Royal Council, Maroon and Gold and with a crest on the left hand upper section over the heart signifying the Royal Guard that they represent.

They march in single file Verena in the lead followed by Camden, Hunter and lastly Xandria. They form a straight line in front of the Queen for inspection head held high boys bow low, girls curtsy to the ground they all hold it. A deep male voice can be heard. “Rise and take your seats” Verena almost falls over from shock stands up squeals out.

”Daddy your back!” Then stutterers “I...I Mean Your Highness Welcome Back.” Verena blushes you can see it in her eyes.

Daddy chuckles “Yes daughter I have come back, a few hours early just to see you, my how you have changed, so, so grown up, and professional now and all” Daddy chuckling with a big grin on his face. “Come on let's sit down and eat something I want to hear all about your training. I hear you are doing really good since I dropped you off just 2 weeks ago.” Daddy said.

“Training has been ….. rough but we are dealing with it now but.... it is getting better... I feel we are learning a lot but” Verena is thinking kind of pausing with her words trying to put it properly.

“But?” Dad asks.

Verena is still thinking of how she wants to put it into the right words. “We still have a long way to go till we are....ready to....take on this big of a mission in my opinion.” Verena said shrinking a little looking at her partners.

“Is that how you all feel?” Her farther asked the other three.

They just shook their head up and down agreeing till he asked the ultimate question

“Why”

“Oh.. um.... Well you see we are not training in true um how.... should I put this? Form I guess... so we are don't know what it is going to be like when we do....um...I mean, well you know do out mission.” Verena stuttered out not knowing how to put into the right words so it would sound right.

“I see so this is how you all feel is it?” Daddy asked.

They all replied with. “Yes Sir it is Sir” sounding a little more confidant in their answers.

Her father rubbed his chin and thought for a few moments and replied “Let me get back to you shortly on this matter, now on another subject Verena you didn't have any blood today did you?” Daddy asked.