Chapter Just Me

• Dedicated to My Readers From The Princess

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter Just Me

“Hey Hunter can you believe these people, YES I AM TALKING ABOUT ALL YOU THAT ARE READING THIS STORY, now where was I? Oh yes Hunter, can you believe all these people are reading this story but look how few of them are taking the time to vote of spend the few seconds out of their busy lives to leave a comment letting me know what they think about my life story”

“Yes Princess Verena It is a shame you are poring your heart out on these pages and only a few dedicated readers are voting and commenting for that matter, What do you think we should do to get them to vote more or comment once in a while?”

“You could threaten them within an inch of their lives”

“No Camdon I would never do a thing like that just for votes when they are not supposed to know were even exist in the first place, so few know it is just word of mouth about this story and even then it is not getting out very far”

“I could always place a spell on them which could make them press that little vote link up at the top left then leave a comment at the bottom when they are all done reading that would solve all of our problems”

“Well Xandria I will leave that up as a last step if this request doesn’t work. So readers and fans please help us out here, if you like this story and would like to read more of it please click that little Vote link up on the top left up there, Like it also, Tweet about it wouldn't hurt, maybe even a +1 would help, but the one that lets me know what you think most of my story is when you leave me a comment. One that tells me something you like or didn't like about the chapter so I can make changes in the future, do that for me and you won't see me asking you for votes or comments in every chapter in the future like most stories you read, That is not what I am here for”

“Princess you have stated a very good reason just there alone, most hate seeing people constantly begging for hundreds of votes before they will post up another chapter of their story you are not like that”

“No never have been don't want to do that either, I hope this is a one off, so please help us out here dear readers remember who we are protecting here, YOU and YOUR KIND!”

Princess Verena Rosalind Coinín Protector Enforcer Eradication Unit #1