Chapter 13 A Busy Time in Massachusetts

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

The Music Video On Right is: The Craft - Sisters of the Light >>>>>

Chapter 13 A Busy Time in Massachusetts

After the New Year party the Princess and crew flew out to the New Bedford Regional Airport and rented a shiny new black GMC Yucon XL Denali 6 passenger SUV . Then they headed out to the down town area which they found out later was the historic area.

Before leaving Queensbury PA. We sent off our fax to the High Council with our last kill and this mission it was like this one here:

***** Fax #: *********104071*********1*********2*********2011

***** Sender ****** Princess Verena Protector US Eradication Unit 1*****

***** Date: 1.2.2011 ****

***** Case # *** 00000 1000001.00004 *****

***** Subject: *** Rogue Kill for demonstration during NY Eve Party *****

***** Attn: *** King Uric Coinín High Council *****

***** Memo: *** Required kill werewolf went rogue killed 6 humans,

used as demonstration to recruit new members to reporting team.

1 refusal out of 5 problem corrected. *****

***** Case # *** 00000 1000001.00004 *****

***** Subject: Vampires taking over town reported by above Alpha single refusal *****

***** Memo: New mission New Bedford, Massachusetts *****

***** Sub Memo: May have to put towns people to sleep while eliminating

problem. Stopping time one option Please Advise! *****

***** Location: W 70° 55' 24.96” X N 41° 38' 2.4” *****

***** Location: New Bedford Whaling Museum Central Area *****

***** End of Fax ****#104071*********1*********2*********2011

We were then given the ok for our mission to proceed, and here we are, traveling through the streets of one of the older streets of America a once great fishing village, now just a run down town like all the rest dues to the economy.

We arrive at the Whaling museum just as it was closing for the evening, such a magnificent building for it's time, all the brick work and the cobblestone streets out front. It 's like a thing from the past when life around here was bustling and this town was hopping with life not like it is now with crime, vampires, and werewolves fighting for a small piece of land.

The first thing we come across is a small gang of vampires stacking a group of girls leaving the museum heading toward their school bus. We strike fast before we are detected taking out their leader first Xandria stops time as we do, then Hunter and Camdon take out 6 others while I take out a dozen more with one fell swoop of my hand, flashing them into powder in an instant. In all it takes less than a few minutes to kill and clean up all the evidence and Xandria restarts time while the girls walk to the school bus not knowing anything has happened.

Just around the corner from where we are there is yet another gang of vampires attacking two women out shopping in the downtown area not suspecting vampire are around.

We attack then also but it is too late to save one of the women she is dead drained of all her life saving fluids, all her blood is gone, she is dead. The other is passed out on the ground from the vampire drinking most of her blood.