Chapter 9

Here are their outfits. Sorry. I couldnt find a picture to fit this chapter.

Sun hi

Jodi

Corki

Corki

Caleb

Caleb

Enjooy :) --------

Enjooy :)
--------

Sun hi

As much as I liked to think of myself and my dreams. I had friends now and one of them isn't feeling great. I have to go and talk to her.

Co: Sun hi. Where are you going? We have drama class next.

S: Drama??

My eyes widened. Yes. I have been waiting for a long time for drama class but wait.

S: What about Jodi?

Co: I'm sure she's coming.

Even Corki didn't believe what she was saying. So I guess it's time to put my selfishness behind.

I'm such a great friend. Jodi better thank me for this.

S: Just go ahead. I'll be there with Jodi.... hopefully.

Co: Okay but I need to get to class. You know. I don't want to screw up my record again.

S: Sure thing.

C: I have Drama too. We can go together

Co: Ok sure. (Smiles)

Something weird just happened but I choose to ignore it and ran to our dorm before I could miss being in our drama class.

::::::::

Jodi

After science I was already running to the dorm. I don't know why I could be so affected by this. I barely know them anyway but Corki likes Jared and well... I guess I always thought Caleb liked me.

Guess I was far off. Darn this stupid brain. I can never get into a good design school with this.

"Jodi???" I knew that voice all too well.

"Yeah. Come in"

"Well. This is my room too. I don't need permission but thanks" she said with a smile. I giggled.

"Oh Sun hi..."

"What's wrong? You seem so out of it today and we still have drama class"

I couldn't tell her. Could I? I mean we are friends with Corki now. She might tell.

"Okay. Please don't tell Corki"

"I won't"

"I think...." should I?

"I think Corki and Caleb are dating"

::::::

Sun hi

Dun dun duuunnn. This is a big revelation and a very confusing one. I mean one minute Corki hates Caleb but he did offer to go with her to class.

"No way!" Even with the realization my mind can't handle the information. Jodi just nodded.

"I saw them hugging tight then heard him say 'Please don't tell her about us'"

"But that could mean anything.... but with the way he looked at her today maybe you're right" Oops. Wrong thing to say. Jodi was already looking stricken.

"The way he looked at her?!! What do you mean?"

I told her everything of what happened when she left. It wasn't really a romantic gesture but it was enough to raise my suspicion.

"Okay now that we have talked about it. Can we go to class now?"

"Okay" She still looked a little sad. I don't like seeing my friends sad. It would just ruin my aura.

"We'll spy on them ok? Maybe they're not really dating" Yeah no. I probably think that they are but by all miracles I hope they're not.

"I don't know" She sighed. "But we could try. Thanks Sun hi" She went over to hug me. I am definitely the best friend ever.

"Let's go. Drama class starts in like 5 minutes" She didn't need to respond now. I took her hand and almost dragged her to the auditorium.

Corki and Caleb were already there, talking like no one else was around but we were there and I was looking at Jodi. Her face read heartbroken all over but she tried to hide it. This is why I never love love.

We inched in closer, trying not to get caught again. Last time, it didnt go so well.

Co: Oh my gosh. Me too. We have so much in common. That's why I missed you.

Ok. This is not going to go well for our band.

----------

Whoa. Even I got a bit shocked with Corki and Caleb....

but this is not the chapter where your votes are being made into reality. It will be in the next chapter maybe. I want to build the drama. Dun dun duuuunnn. Haha. Okay so right now. C has 2 votes and D has 1 so please do send in the letters because the next chapter will be a long one.

So what will it be, C or D? :) and no repeat voters. :) sorry guys.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)