Chapter 10

Yay! We haveee a winnneeerrr. So C had the most votes. You shall know what that means.... starting now...
------
Sun hi

Jodi wasn't the same after drama class that day.

J: Hey guys

Co & C: Hey Jodi. Sun hi

Their eyes were both wide with shock. Probably think if we heard something, which we did.

J: ummm.... I didn't know you had drama class.

C: Yeah I do.

It was awkward for a while with the silence but I butted in, like i always do.

S: So.. Caleb when will the place be ready? We need to practice. I want our debut to be on Friday. People are going to flood the place.

C: Well maybe on thurssday. I still have some beats to finish for someone else.

J: You make beats for someone else?

C: Yeah. Valerie.

S: Valerie??? That evil witch?

Co: Don't be mad girls. It was my fault. When I spilled that smoothie on Valerie she told me I should make up for it and luckily she had something she wants and Caleb was... ummm... doing me a big favor with this.

J: Oh. Wow. How nice of you (smile)

I know she's smiled but she was hurting deep down.

Anyway, now we stopped spying on them because Jodi said I was too loud to be a spy-I am not!- And she already got the answer she needed. They were most likely dating.

Today was already Wednesday and this Club Ry ri, it used to be a roller rink but now it looks so much better.

Jodi still acts like she doesn't know anything. I guess I did too but it was hard when we have to perform together. You can almost feel Jodi's tension and Corki is starting to feel it as well.

S: Ok girls. Friday is going to be our debut. Even though we still have no name yet.... but the show must go on. For me. (Grins and poses for a selfie)

J: Ok Sun hi.

S: Yes. Right well... From the top.

Okay. Maybe Jodi is a bit too obvious.

S: Ugh.. You guys have been like this since rehersals.

Co: Jodi obviously has a problem with me.

J: No I don't!

I almost wanted to say yes you do but it would make it obvious.

S: Ok new plan! Caleb write a new song. We're not doing that anymore. Jodi. You need to work out the song with Caleb since you are the choreographer.

J: What? No I don't want to do that.

For a moment there I thought Caleb's face looked sad but that can't be. He's dating Corki.

C: Can we hurry. I have to give Valerie her song at school.

J: Fine.

We all change and go to school where we meet Valerie who instantly floods the room with evil.

::::::

Jodi

V: Hey Calen.

C: It's Cal--