Chapter 18

Caleb

DJ: Hey Caleb!

We do a quick handshake and they set up at the back. I left some tunes to play in case anyone came in before the show.

The interview went smoothly. I was next to Jodi which was a good thing since that meant nothing was awkward between us.

DJ Maxwell asked the basic questions like how did we all meet? Where? Why did we start a band? And what was our band name? Of course after the month long wait we had finally an answer to that. "XO-IQ" we all siad together.

Dj: thats a pretty cool name

S: Yes like mine! Sun hi! (Poses for the camera)

We all laughed at Sun hi's promotion for herself.

DJ: Okay guys so just some quick questions from your fans on twitter.

ErikaBiancaRamilo1 has a question for Corki. Why did you take the mask off?

Co: I had stage fright before but thanks to my friends here I overcame that fear.

Dj: You have some pretty great friends there.

Co: I do (looks at them with a smile)

Dj: Sun hi. From Luca11926 if you could be anyone else who would you be and why?

S: what? Why would I want to be someone else when I am perfect just the way I am (poses multiple times at the camera as a photographer is also snapping some pics)

Dj maxwell just chuckled at Sun hi's confidence and read a reaction tweet from one of the viewers Cherryiii1 says "You go Sun hi! I LOVE YOU! #XO-IQ"

S: Oh em gee! I love you too little Sun hi fan!

Dj: (laughs) okay. (Faces camera) so after the break we will see a performance by XO IQ right here at Club Ry Ri

C: You will hear this song first on DJM radio (A/N: I made the name up)

Dj: We'll also be back to interview Caleb and Jodi.

We all took a 2 minute break. I was preparing the music while Sun hi and Corki were rehearsing but Jodi was no where to be found.

Camera man: Okay. There'll be cameras everywhere but Sun hi we need you to get some camera shots so we could use it as well.

S: Like I always do!

C: Where's Jodi?

J: (runs) here I am (panting)

I thought I saw a hint of disappointment flash through her eyes. Corki and Sun hi looked at me and I knew they saw it too but I didn't do anything.

J: Lets go.

With that, we all took our places.

I was smiling and moving to the beat as I heard her singing my song. The song I made for her.

I mouthed the words along as she sang and when she reached the end -- "Am I really falling for you?" -- A thought entered my mind... Yes Jodi Mappa. I think I am.

-----------
Ohhhheeeemmmgeeee. 😁

Can you please tell her that Caleb??? Like nooow. 

Soooo as you see there are some people that I mentioned in the story. Hahaha. Cherryiii1 ErikaBiancaRamilo1 Luca11926 I just wanna say thank you guys so much for being great readers, friends and #jaleb shippers. You guys are awesome. I could not have asked for a better fandom :)

Oh and more shoutouts on the next part :) Im uploading tomorrow . :)

Enjoy this chapter. :)