Chapter 49

Sun hi

Graduation was starting and I'm glad to be here with Linc, he holds my hand as he was called and gave me a quick peck, to which Ms. Diona rolled her eyes at and muttered something like. "Pft, kids"

Corki has already been called same as Caleb and Darmala whose last name still isn't announced... I wonder why. Maybe he doesn't have a last name? Nah.

As I look at all our batchmates, I see friends sitting next to each other and taking numerous selfies before another is called up to the stage, couples holding each other's hand probably trying to think of a way not to let go and those loners who just think how long will the celebration last before they could get out.

Then there's me, Corki, Jodi with Alex, Darmala and Linc and way over in the next row is Caleb, he decided not to join us because of what he done earlier. Anyway, back to us, yes, it's us now because I realized how important these people were to my high school experience and now looking at all of them, I can't even hold back the tears.

"Babe... Are you okay?" Linc comes back, holding his diploma and sees me crying, now everyone in our row, meaning my friends are looking at me.

Without even saying a word we all went in for a secret hug in the middle of the ceremony. "I'll miss you guys" I catch myself say.

We all break when it was Jodi's turn to receive her diploma. All our eyes turned to Caleb who was too busy looking at her to even notice how we were staring "I can see you guys..." Okay, spoke too soon. Sigh... I can tell he misses her.

:::::

Darmala

The way Caleb is looking at Jodi now reminds me of why I let her go in the first place. He loves her too much, just as she did him and it wouldn't surprise me if they got back together. I just hope he has the courage to tell her, while he still can.

Jodi looks to us and we all cheered and clapped while she was crying her eyes off the stage.

Her tear filled eyes meet with Caleb but he easily retreats, seeing that it probably wasn't the right time.

:::::

Alex

Before I got up to receive my diploma I was scared about our future but seeing Corki and my friends wave at me from the audience along with my supportive family, it makes me think that maybe it wasn't going to be bad at all.

"Alex. We did it" Corki came up to kiss me when I came back to our seats. We received Oohhhs from our friends watching and some grossed out faces from the people who I don't care about.

"Yes Corks, we finally made it through" I pulled out a paper from my pants under my toga and gave it ti her. "What's this?"

I stay quiet while she reads. After a while she hugs me and plants tiny pecks all over my face "You are accepted to Harvard University?! With me... We are going to the same school together?!" I nod. Just seeing the look on her face made me the happiest person alive.

:::::

Corki

When Alex said that we were going to the same university I couldn't contain my happiness and just jumped at him without even thinking.

Of course my father gave me a quick glare before he gave Alex one too but it wasn't the kind of glare he used with Jared... this one just is softer then he smiled at us...

Things are changing and I love it.

:::::

Linc

As much as I wanted to spend college with Sun hi, somethings were just inevitable. We were going to split up soon but I will be sure not to ever let that happen again.

I've lost her once and I don't plan to lose her again.

"Linc..."

"Yes?" a tiny smile curves up to her lips which I mimic "I'm ready to go back with you" my smile was easily wiped away.

"Sun hi... I want you to follow your dreams. We don't have to go back"

"But XOIQ is broken. I don't have a band and--- wait. You said we?"

I didn't even catch that but that is what I feel right now. I can't leave without her. So I hold her hand "You will be great as a solo act and I'm sure we will all support you. And yes... We are not leaving. We will stay here. We will pursue ohr career and passion... tigether"

She smiled at me before landing a long kiss on my lips.

:::::

Jodi

All the names were called, all the speeches were done and I was ready to leave...

"Thank and Congra---" Before Ms. D could finish the closing remarks Mr. Stark went in and tried to tackle a familiar figure off the stage.

"Wait! Wait!"

----------

You guys will probably guess who that person is. Hahaha.

This chapter has all the POVs of the main MIP characters sooo.... I guess you guys know whre this is going...
Yep! this is the second to the last chapter.

So sorry if its messy I just really have a target with the end of my chapter (yeah. I made a bet that I could finish it by tonight and its 1am here... 10 hours to finish this baby!)

So I will rest and hope that I can finish writing it tomorrow. I will also be announcing something tomorrow :)

Enjoy the story! I hope :)))

"kaathym"