Chapter 34

Sun hi

Just as Valerie and Heather got tired of arguing, Mr. Stark came back and Caleb and Darmala was suspiciously smiling at each other.

Is it just me or does it look like the two are falling into a bromance?

J: Um... Sun hi. Corki... You two are seeing this... right? I'm not crazy?

Corki and I both nodded.

SM: Whats the big deal?

S: Shut up Sun Mi.

L & A: This is creepy.

Darmala laughs along and whispers something to Caleb's ears.

C: Thanks.

We all heard him say. Darmala claimed a spot next to Linc.

Caleb walked over to Jodi, completely ignoring all of us as usual, then gave her a long tight hug. Darmala looked over at Jodi and Caleb then smiled. He looked... Happy. Why. What happened inside that theatre?

Mr. S: Lets go home children.

The bus started going. Jaleb took their seat next to each other

Caleb hugged Corki next to him too and apologized for what he said and as the normal siblings they are, they actually made up and hugged.

On the other hand Jaleb was talking and resolving their issues. I take it that Darmala already told Caleb what really happened because he just kissed Jodi instead of letting her explain, this got them little oohhhsss from the bus and I even saw Mr. Stark smile on the front mirror.

I'm glad that Jaleb is okay. Now my only problem is my sister and Linc and what the truth really is.

:::::

Linc

When we arrived at McKendrick prep I went straight to my bed. Not even caring that Alex and Darmala were asking me what was going on.

L: Just leave me alone okay?!

Alex cringed at my harsh tone but it seems like the vibe wasnt crushed. I'm glad.

A: Okay. D and me will be over at the gym go do some yoga.

D: You can catch up if you want.

I stayed silent until they left then I screamed onto my pillow. Tears struck my eyes until they hurt enough to put me to sleep.

Memories filled my dreams and I was lost in it.

S: Lincoln. Please. Come with me to America.

L: Sun hi. You have to stay here! We can't leave. Our whole lives are here.

S: But think of what would happen if we left. Our future depends on it.

I took her hands and placed them on mine. She took them away and cupped my face instead.

S: I know youre scared.....

She takes my glasses off, and yes. I was a big nerd with the glasses and loose polo shirts.

S: But you can see better things and a brighter future there.... Just be brave cause I know you are.

L: But I...

S: No buts.... Now mom is taking me there today. I wanna see it before I enroll. I'll be back in 2 days... Just think about it Linc.

She puts her lips on mine and I kiss her back, my eyes already heavy with tears. I don't want to be away from her but leaving isnt an option for me.