Chapter 41

So I've been editing the way I write the chapters for a few of them and I just wanted to make it clear just to not let anyone be confused.

===== - means that it's the same POV but maybe time skip or another venue.

::::: - going to another POV

------------- - means start or end of the chapter

So i did promise another update and here it is :D enjoy
------------------

Darmala

My life has been great ever since I became friends with my rival.

I finally got over Jodi, made new friends and got to stay in a wonderful school and now one of those things might be taken away from me and Jodi fainting is just being too much. Was this my karma? Is this supposed to happen?

"Jodi!" Caleb is still frantically holding steady in his arms while crying. Sun hi and Corki ran behind him while I was in front of Caleb trying to make sure that the other students would move out of their way, a lot of them stayed in the halls after Mr. Stark had called both of them to his office.

"Move away stranger!" I called a medium sized figure and pushed him aside.

"Hey!" the figure ran after me and ran
beside me to the clinic. "Darmala. Your roommate is not a stranger." Alex was beside me now, helping me move the people away from Jodi, since he obviously didn't wake up during the whole mayhem of events, I think he just missed the fact that Jodi was unconscious behind him.

"What happened to Jodi?!" Alex finally noticed but it was bad timing to answer him now and I don't know how he could run and talk at the same time without losing a breath. It was clear to him that I wouldn't talk to him now, seeing how busy we all were so he kept his mouth shut and waited till we got to the clinic.

=====

When we arrived the nurse helped Caleb to place Jodi in the bed, Alex finally got his answer but all of us were still waiting out.

"Um... hello" the nurse peeped out through the door and everybody jumped all the once asking what's wrong with her, demanding all the answers, which she coward instantly. This made us calm down and instantly know she must be new here.

"Uh... Er... C-can you guys wait a second? I just need to talk to her boyfriend" Our eyes were now glued to Caleb, could he have done something that made her faint?

Caleb hesitated for a second, not really sure if he should go or maybe he's afraid of what the results were.

"I'll be back..." In that moment I could see his face silently go blank... that he is silently hoping for a miracle.

=====

He came out about 5 minutes after. All of us waited for his answer but all he gave us with a blank face and his body sliding down the wall dramatically. Now all I thought it was only in drama series when they do this and I pretty much laugh at it but now that I've seen it in real life... Well, it's pretty hard to laugh at this.

"So?!" Corki spoke up first but that just made Caleb bury his face at the palm of his hands. He was crying now.

"Caleb? Dude what's wrong?"

"She... she..."

----------------

:O dundundundundun....

what??? what happened to Jodi????

I know it's short but I wanted to keep you guys guessing :)

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Kate