SGILT Sequel

Its been 1 year now and I could'nt ask for a better life. Me and Javi are doing great and my whole family loves her. Im very happy. Right now Im waiting for Dustin to get out the bathroom. "Dustin!!", I shouted bamming on the door. He didnt reply. "Dustin!", I tried again but got no answer. I paced the hallway several times. We had an interview today in LA and I didnt wanna be the last one trying to get ready and they end up blaming me on the late arrival since I was the last to get out the bathroom. Aint Happening. "Dustin for the last time hurry up dude in the shower!!". A tap hit my shoulder. Dustin.

**Dustins POV**

I tapped Kellys shoulder and laughed at seeing him standing there, "Dude you could of been got it". He glared at me. "You mean to tell me your ass was in your damn room the whole time the shower was running?!", he shouted. I laughed. He was not finding this funny, I on the other hand was.

Kelly just dont see I do most of the things on purpose just to piss his ass off. Fun Right?. He kept staring. I brushed passed him. "If you would of opened the bathroom door you would of saw that no one was in here", I smirked. He stood there and I slammed the door.

**Carnells POV**

I was sitting in the middle of the stairs. Damn these two never stop arguing. I shook my head at hearing Dustin and Kelly arguing about the bathroom shower. So stupid. Bryan, Patrick, Jim and I was waiting on these slowpokes. I really just hope they hurry up I donot wanna be sitting in a room waiting for a interview thats suppose to be done because of them, Damn my older brothers.

**Patricks POV**

I stared at my phone listening to Kelly and Dustin bickering upstairs.

"Maaan are they ready yet?!" I practically yelled to Carnell. He shook his head, "I dont think they are but Dustin just got out", he replied. I nodded. "Yall hurry up!!", I yelled at towards the stairs. I dont care if they the oldest, I should of been the eldest, these two act like babies. I am more mature than Dustin and Kelly. I glanced at Bryan who was laughing about something then I looked back at the stairs. Oh hell yall hurry up.

**Bryans POV**

I stopped caring about Dustin and Kelly fighting. I know Kelly tried to keep the peace whenever I was around but they fought anyways. I saw Patrick glance at me while I watched youtube videos on my phone. This stuff was funny. Im watching one called Scarlette Takes A Tumble. Hilarious. Finally Dustin in Kelly arrived to the livingroom. "Its about time!!", Patrick shouted. They just ignored him giving him evil stares. I laughed, Jim made alittle speech and we headed to LA.