Trust Issues

**Dustin POV**

Me and Jesse spoke alittle bit more before I finally went back to my crib. I felt real bad about gambling my sons Birthday money and I knew I would have to confront Loissa real soon. The party was in 2 days. I went home to find Loissa in the bathroom giving Janaye a bath. The sight was such a kodak moment. I really loved my daughter she had my dimples and hair like her mothers. Loissa smiled when she saw me entering the room.

**Loissa POV**

I smiled at Dustin as he walked in the bathroom. "Hey, did you just get in?" I asked washing Janaye's belly, he nodded looking at his cell phone. "How did shopping go?" I asked him impatient to know of all the great things he had to bought JayJay for his 3rd Birthday. He sat his cell phone down and sighed rubbing his neck handing me a towel. "Loissa we have to talk". I stared at him taking Janaye out the tub, then suddenly Jayden started to cry. "Okay can you go handle him as I get her settled than we can talk", I said signaling Dustin out the door. He nodded in walked off. As I went to follow Dustins phone buzzed. I couldnt help but to look. Text message from Kim Lee. His fucking ex.gf!! I glared at the phone & hit open.

[Text Reads]

KimLee: Hey baby cant wait to see you again tomorrow night, I really wish you would let me meet your son. He is so cute from all the photos you sent me]

Photos!!! I frowned. Staring at his phone than back at the doorway.

I didnt bother to keep reading I just stormed into the room laying Janaye in her crib. Dustin looked at me funny and continue to feed Jayden his food.

**Kellys POV**

We had a little meeting later on but as of now I was texting my girl. We havent really spoke much since my whole blow out on Dustin. I aint wanna talk much to anyone. I texted her in waited.

[TEXT]

My girl: Hey yooou!!!

Me: you? what happen to daddy I smirked

My girl: lol your funny

Me: well you said it in the bedroom that one night

My girl: omgg... nooo!! lol I was......

Me: was stuck baby on.....

Me: daddy ....literally lol ;)

My girl: lol whatever can i see you tomorrow?

Me: Yes.... as long as Im daddy lol

My girl: will see :) lol

Me: iight babe will chat later

[TEXT ENDS]

Javi was excited about tomorrow and damn so was I...I knew exactly what I was gonna do with her.

**Javi POV**

I finished texting Kelly and sat my phone down on the dresser. "So whats up with yall?", I sighed. "were hanging tomorrow". He smirked. "Well make sure to not let him fuck so much". I nudged his side and he stared. "I still love you Javi and I will make sure he dont hurt you". I smiled. "Well glad to know he has a great brother". He smiled. "I love you too Jesse".