Tell me im dreaming

***Jayden***

After me and my dad talked that evening on the couch, I felt really good, he apologized to Martsia for the arguing and I seen they were back happy. In the morning he called a family meeting, he let me and Janaye know he spoke to our mom last night and she'll be over soon. I was happy about this because mom has been gone to Miami for some photoshoot and we only spoke on the phone. Martsia and my dad didnt seem to happy as they told us the news but I assumed it was because my mom just announced her arrival without warning. Once she arrived, she was in tears, we were confused but dad seemed unworried. She hugged me than Naye and sat down. My dad and Martsia was on the opposite side of her and us. It was quiet for awhile til dad broke the silence.

"So are you going to tell her or should I?".

"Dustin let her get herself together".

"Nah babe I'm tired of secrets".

"Its okay Martsia, thanks, but Dustin's right".

Me and Naye looked at each other than back at them. Soon as my mom told us the big secret, Janaye ran out the house. My dad yelled at my mom and Martsia interfered as a concerned step mom should.  I honestly couldn't believe my ears. He was my dads childhood friend but I guess it didn't have any affect to mom. After about 15 minutes of them yelling, I sighed leaving the adults and walked outside, Janaye was nowhere to be found. I went inside ignoring them again in headed up stairs to get my phone. I called Janaye and waited for her to pick up but the voice that answered was not who I wanted, the familiar voice laughed in my ear and taunted me.

"Well well well, long time no speak Big Brother".