So you want to talk!?

***Dustin***

It was a Saturday, so I decided to take the kids over to there friends, Martsia left to a girlfriends house and I headed over to my moms house. After Patrick's little gathering, I thought it be a great idea to have  everyone over for some brotherly bonding. Everyone agreed when I told them but Kelly was acting funny on the phone once I told him I needed everyone over moms but after a little more talking to him he decided he'll show up and we still had to do some more songs for the album to record so I wanted to get this all out the way. We all needed our minds clear of the past and bullshit that was blocking some of everyone's real talents. Once I pulled up, Pat and Jesse were standing outside, Bryan and Carnell arrived than Kelly parked just behind me. I got out waving to everyone as Kel walked aside of me.

"Why didnt you say Nick Jonas was coming too?".

"Uh I shouldn't have to, he is our brother".

"Dude ain't my brother".

"Now Kelly don't start anything alright".

"Just get this over with and I won't!".

"Look, If you still mad at Jesse, don't talk to him, don't even make eye contact or nothing just let me talk".

"Your the boss but if he says annnyyythinng!, I am on his ass!".

I laughed a bit at Kelly as we got closer to everyone, I unlocked the door in we walked inside the house. My mom wasn't home so I used the spare key that she trusted only me with. Once we all were in I signaled them all to sit in the living room as I headed to the kitchen to get chips and sodas. No alcohol was gonna mess up my bonding session today. I sat the beverages and snacks down on the table as everyone stared. I stood in the middle in spoke.

"Soo I guess ya'll wondering why I wanted y'all here?"

Everyone nodded eating chips and drinking from they're soda.

"Okay well I thought it be a good idea just to have some brotherly bonding time".

"Brotherly bonding time!?", Kelly said raising a eyebrow as he and Bryan grabbed a handful of chips.

"Yea", I chuckled drinking some soda  "y'all know we have a lot to get out for this year and I really hate all this negative energy I been feeling with us lately", I replied grabbing some chips and everyone just stared like I was speaking a different language.

"Look yall we all just need to start over-".

"Look, I know me showing up is-"

"Nah nah nah Jesse it ain't even like that I just-"

"No its cool Dustin I know Kelly don't-"

"Kelly don't what?!"

"Now ay Kellz you promised-"

"No no Dustin let him finish, let him talk, Kelly don't what?"

"Look Kel don't you start, man Jesse just-"

"Shut the hell up Patrick I wasn't speaking to you I just want to-"

"No you shut-"

"Don't tell me to-"

"Look Everybody shut the hell up daaamn!!".

Everyone was silent and glanced at one another, "I just wanted everyone here to chill and talk, I just want all this shit out so we can get through our days!".

Everyone glance at one another again but kept quiet.

"Like for real we all adults here, is it too much to ask!?".

Kelly chuckled than stood up.

"Okay okay, you want stuff out, is that it D'?".

We all turned our attention to Kelly.

"Well...uh...yea..just to talk".

"Ok then, I'll let stuff out...This nigga here", Kelly frowned pointing to Patrick, "fucked Kamille and that's how KJ got here!!".

"What!!!!", I said half choking spitting out my soda.

"What the hell you talking about now Kelly!?", Carnell added.

"Patrick is KJ's real father that's what I'm talking about!!", Kelly yelled

"Maan you must be joking.... I mean.....hell that'll mean-"

"Exactly!! D' it'll mean she cheated on me, got pregnant by his ass and they pretended I was the father!!""

We all looked from Patrick to Kelly than back at Patrick. Patrick's face was flushed like he done seen a ghost which told all of us it was true what Kelly was saying.

"When the hell did this happen!"?, I asked Patrick slapping his arm.

He jumped a little cause he thought I was going to hit him hard, he shifted in his seat than sighed, "It was a huge mistake, I'm serious I-".

"So now my son is a mistake to you!!", Kelly shouted getting all in Patrick's face but Carnell held him back.

"Well technically he's not your son now is he!!".

"I fucking raised his ass I didn't recall you being there!!!".

"Kamille did though!!".

"Fuck you!".

"Fuck you!".

"Ay ay yall stop! and cool it Pat you fucked up enough!", I said shaking my head. He shrugged as Kelly grabbed his soda.

"I knew I shouldn't have come here, I'm gone before I kick his and Jesse ass, fuck this meet and fuck you dude!", Kelly said shoving Patrick's shoulder and with that Patrick threw a punch at him. The two fought for at least 10 minutes before I let Carnell and Jesse pull them apart. I felt Kelly needed that release. After we got them settled down, the two did nothing but stare at each other with hate.

I sighed and shook my head, "Damn y'all i wanted this meet to go so well, fuck!..can we never not have fucking drama no more! We are all brothers!!"

"Maan whatever, that brother shit means nothing to these two", Kelly glared at Jesse than at Patrick.

"See that's just it Kelly, you always assuming shit, blaming others, yea what Jesse and Pat did to you was wrong but they shouldn't be your fight, Kamille and Javi should, they knew y'all were brothers".

"Ohh please don't go there"

"Yea I'm going to go there like I said they knew-"

"Aiight, aiight Dustin its your turn, say they knew right!?".

"Yea they fucking knew!".

"Oh so did Loissa!!!?"

We all gave him a look.

"What the hell you talking about?!"

Kelly laughed, grabbed his soda in headed to the door.

"Ask Loissa who Janaye's father really is".

And with those words he shook his head, slammed the door and left everyone's else's eyes on me.