Everyone's view

Bout time Patrick made his way to Dustin's place, everyone in the family was there. He noticed the cars parked around the streets. He sighed in looked back at Kamille than looked at Jesse.

"Okay Jesse, Kamille once we are in here just keep to yall selfs, don't talk to Kelly nor Javi, that bitch caused enough trouble!!".

" Ay hold on bro she's not a bitch".

"Uh Jesse may I remind you the reason y'all two are living with meeee is because of her ass!!".

"But no need for name calling".

"Oh my god you still love her don't you!?"

Kamille chimed in. Jesse rolled his eye. I waited patiently waited for him to reply but his actions of silence gave us our answer.

"Damn shame, how could you Jesse?".

"Look don't get on me, what about you two, y'all fling caused Kelly to hate y'all too, it ain't Javi fault its y'all own! no one told y'all to screw around in try to hide it for 16 years!!".

We both were silent. We all sighed in silence. Afterwards we finally got out the car in headed to the house. Dustin opened at first knock and hurried us in, his eyes were red, looked like he been crying ever since they took Janaye. My mom hugged us 3 in we joined everyone else and for just that moment everyone eyes were not looking at anyone else, we were all silent but my mom wasn't having it and she let it be known.

" Okay that's it! that is it! I have had enough of everyone's childish behavior!".

We all looked around in gave her our uninvited attention.

" I know the pass few days of everyone's secrets coming out has been hell but right now this needs to stop! Kelly, you Jesse and Javi needs to let go of the damn past in move on,  Dustin, Loissa, and Marcel, your daughter is out there lost somewhere in we are going to get my grand baby back home!!! And the rest of you!, Patrick you will help raise KJ not in secret but as the father you are! I don't want no more secrets in this family you hear me!!! No more!!"

We all were startled by my moms actions and just stared but eventually we nodded to her letting her know we heard her loud in clear.

Adrian stared around shaking her head, tears that she had been holding in for so long finally fell from her eyes. The boys went forward in hugged they're mom. They knew the pain in hurt she felt was all they're faults.  They hugged around than out of nowhere Dustin's phone rang, he was in silent staring at everyone else than hung up.

"Who was that son?!".

"The kidnappers".

"What they say?", everyone said in Unison.

"They said if we don't give them $2million dollars she's dead".

"2mil!!!!", Loissa cried out, "how on earth are we gonna come up with that!?"

I turned my head, "Jayden".

Everyone was looking my way. I already knew what my dad meant by that. I sighed in walked up stairs than about 5 minutes I was back in the crowd.

"Here".

"Jayden what's this!?".

"Mom, me and Naye got into some things while you were in France, we didn't speak about it because I told her to keep quiet".

My dad grabbed the bag from my mom in opened it fast since she just had it held in her hands.

"Where did you get all this money!!?".

"Janaye boyfriend".

" Where did he get it?!" , grandma asked touching it along with everyone else.

" Its a long story just know its clean money now and this is what they want, we have to hurry y'all let's go get my sister".

I quickly snatched the bag but my dad hung on.

"Dustin lets go, come on".

"We can't go Loissa or she's dead".

Everyone looked at him confused.

"We have the money what are you talking about!".

My dad sighed in stared at me.

"They want Jayden to bring it alone".

I looked around in swallowed.

"shit!".