Time with Jayden

***Jaydens Memorys**

I was crying. It was dark. My mommy wrapped me in her arms. "Its okay baby", she hugged me tight, "I'm here". I smiled and hugged her tight. I'm 2 years old but I'm gwanna be 3 soon. My mommy told me daddy gonna get me lots of toys. I was happy to be a bigger boy.

"Wheres daddie?'", I smiled wiping the tears from my eyes, "He's working but he'll be back", mommy smiled and kissed my head. I giggled cause it tickled. "otay", I yawned in she put me back to sleep.

The sunshine woke me. I got out my bed in walked out the room, mommy was getting our smelly clothes in putting them in the spinner. I like the spinner it eats our clothes but we get them back. I saw my uncle Kewwy with her. I smiled and went to the kitchen. Uncle Nell and Brywan was eating food and they gave me some, it was oatmeal. My daddy dont cook oatmeal like them, I like theres best. I loved my uncles. I also gots a new uncle mommy says but daddie dont like him. Sometimes when i fake sleep daddie and mommy yell, I dont like it it makes me sad. daddie and mommy was outside yelling one day and mommy ran in crying I tried to give her my stuffy but she didnt see me she ran to the bathroom. Mommy told me Ima have a sister, wow a sister from the stork just like my book. I smiled. I was happy to meet her but I dont think daddie was happy cause daddie and mommy yelled and I woke up in cried, mommie hugged me. Was daddie mad that I wanted a sister?. I was sad. I told the stars outside to not give me the sister cause daddie was gonna be mad. Another day daddie was gone with my uncles and when they came back uncle kewwy showed me his friend. Javi is fun. I like her. My uncle nell had a cocstume party, we was all dressed up and him and his friend kissed...eewwwww. In my sister was here. Daddie was happy, I was happy too. One day we left my granny house, mommie said we had our new house to go to. I didnt wanna leave granny but I gots to have my own room with the baby. I loved my new room and mommy and daddie loved there alot cause they hugged alot at night.

Today was my birthday, I was gonna be a big boy ..4. I was with granny cause mommy said it was a suprise. When I got home balloons was everywhere and all my uncles and my mommy and daddies friends. It was fun but daddie came in yelled at mommy and he made everyone leave my party, I was sad. I thought we was happy. Daddie yelled alot in woke the baby, I tried to pick her up like mommy do but I couldnt. I told daddie and mommy stopped crying. Daddie put my clothes in my bag in he put me in the car and clicked my seatbelt then mommy yelled in cried in hit the car. Mommy didnt kiss me goodbye so I unclick my seatbelt, I can kiss her then cause she forgot but daddie drove away. Awwww. Daddie said we was going to granny house, I was happy but his fast car made me fall asleep. I woke up. Are we at grannys?

There was a man with white on staring at me. He gave me a cookie and said dont be scared. The room was big like the ocean and white in pretty. "wheres daddie?", I asked wiping my eyes. The man smiled. "You will see him soon, your not ready to come home yet Jayden, your mommy will miss you too much". I smiled eating my cookie, "And daddie too?", the man nodded, "Yes". He grabbed my hand in walked me towards a gate. When we walked I saw my mommys grandma wave at me in say hello, but mommy said granny died and was in a good place. I waved back in said hi, even if daddie told me dont talk to strangers she was nice. We reached the gate and the man hugged me. "Time to go back to your family Jayden", he smiled, I smiled "Otay". I blinked my eyes. I was in a truck like my toy cars. The ambilamps truck. "He's Alive!!!", a man shouted, "Your gonna be okay little guy", he smiled. Soon I was in room and I had tuby things in my arms and a funny thing on my neck. Its silly. I was sad but the lady said my family was coming and I got happy again but they take too long so I fell asleep. After seeing my family, I left the room with mommy. Mommy said daddie was no good and he was gonna not be my daddy no more that my sister daddy was gonna be with us. I like him but I like daddie more. I was sad but went to sleep then when I woke up daddie was here and he was hugging mommy. YAH! I had to go hug him too. I missed daddie.