Oh word?

I stared alittle more at Martsia and Jayden playing with the other kids before walking to our suite. The room was cool as hell. Nice. I took Janaye out her seat. "Come on pretty girl you need a dipey change", she giggled. I know I wasnt her dad but I been attached to her and I couldnt stop. I hated Loissa's guts right now but if she needed her space and felt the case was the right thing to do, Id try it.

I opened her diaper. "Wooo damn!", I laughed fanning her butt in wiping her with a baby wipe. "Oh remind me to NOT feed you icecream again". She was all smiles. I finished changing her than there was a knock at the door. "Hol up!". I yelled putting Janaye on the floor to play with some blocks, she was able to hold herself up. Smart kids. I walked to the door, eh peep hole. I looked in and saw no one. WTF. I turned back to Janaye than the knock came again. I looked again there was no one "Alright people wanna play". I took the ice bucket, went to the bathroom in filled it with water. I waited by the door smiling at Janaye. The knock. I quickly opened the door in tossed the water out. "NOW YO ASS...GONE. LEARN. TO...", I paused, there stood Martsia dripping wet. She glared at me, "Hm so is this what celebrities do on there off days?", "Uh I can explain", I said placing the bucket down. Jayden walked in the door way "Hehehe you wet again", he laughed hysterically, I tried to hide it but my mouth tighten to let it out. "Dont you dare", Martsia commanded, but I just didnt care I busted up. She playfully hit my arms, "I'll get you back Mr.Breeding", she smiled deviously. I smiled as Jayden went to play with Janaye, "How bout we just fix this over dinner, my treat?", I smiled. She couldnt help but to smiled. "What about the misses?, will she be fine with this?", she smiled crossing her arms. "I said dinner babe not lets get married', I teased, she laughed, "Just checking", I nodded, "So 8 tonight cool?", "Yea thats fine, just drop them at the daycare on 3rd floor around 5", she smiled in waved to the kids, "Bye you two cuties", they were in theyre own worlds. She looked at me, "In see you cutie later", she winked in walked off, I stared. Damn her ass.

I closed the door in laughed again picking up the bucket. Damn. I sat in down than sat on the bed in turned to cartoons for them. Spongebob was on. "Look Jay", I smiled, he smiled hard, "ooooh". I laughed. Episode where Spongebob in Patrick was trynna put Suidward to rest and they thought he was a ghost. Funny. I was all into the toons as I glanced at my cell. I should call someone, at least to let them know we good. I sighed browsing my contacts.

Jayden came to me, "Wassup lil man?", I smiled. "Did you have fun at the pool?", he nodded "Uncle kewwy friend was there'. I laughed, "oh yea" I laughed, "Well buddy Im sure a bunch of our friends were". See Jayden calls any girl he seen us with a friend, we were with lots of fans one time at a McDonalds and he said we all had girlfriends for dinner but he said it as our actual girls were around. That day I would never forget. Patrick almost got his ass whipped by Ambrya. Funny.

Jayden smiled at me than he continued playing with Janaye.

"She was with uncle jessy".

I broke my thoughts of flashbacks.

"huh what you say?", " uncle jessy in kewwy friend was in the pool'". I thought. No assuming, he only 4. I got out the bed in kneeled to him, "Jay what did uncle jessy friend look like?", I smirked. "noo uncle kewwy friend!! the pretty girl", he frowned, I laughed, "Okaaay what kelly friend look like?", Jayden pouted, "daddie.... you know...she gave me candy at grammys house". I thought. This smart alic. "Jay was Javi in the pool?", he nodded. No couldnt be, he only four. I sighed but Javi did give him candy..alot. I looked at the time 4:36. Mm thats good enough. I got Jayden changed in them to daycare. It was 5:30 so I decided to snoop around the pool. I stared at everyone. WTF am I doing. He only four. Then a tap on my shoulder broke my thoughts.

"Hm so celebrities also like to watch little kids play in pools as they abandon they're own", Martsia joked. "Hardy har har" I rolled my eyes. "I took them to the daycare, besides if you must know Im looking for someone", I said not looking at her. "Okaay...so who?", she asked. I sighed in turned her way. "Uh question, hypothetically speaking..", I asked, she laughed "okay what is it?", I rubbed my hands, "Okay say if one of these kids told you a dog in cat was in the pool would you believe it?". She thought, "Uh yes". I laughed, "Nah seriously a dog in cat just straight chillin....in the pool", I smirked, "Yes" she laughed again, "Seriously?" I laughed, She hit me, "Yes I would, why is it hard to believe, besides we have a pet room here on this floor soo yea Id believe it". I sighed. "Hey you gotta stop hitting me I aint into abusive relationships" I teased, she rolled her eyes. "Besides Dustin whether you believe or not, kids barely lie anyway" she smiled. I sighed, "I was afraid you would say that".

After awhile of playing pool watch, I decided to go to the bar. I sat at a stool in took out my black card. No one was around the bar. I sighed. "Anyone work here!? I yelled tapping my card, "Helllooo!". I looked around the room for assistance but I looked too much to see what I was finally searching for. Javi and Jesse. They sat at a table across the room kissing. Oh word!? Jayden was telling the truth. I quickly jumped when a tap hit my shoulder, "Can I help you buddy?", a skinny bartender asked, I shook my head, "Uh nah im cool man, I feel drunk already". He gave me a strange look than I ran out the bar in up to the suite. Damn I gotta tell Kelly.