CARNELL

**CARNELL**

It was around 4:15am. I woke Desiree up and showed her the text Loissa sent me. She paniced and called my mom. I called Dustin but was sent to voicemail, I left a message telling him not to do anything crazy. Desi and I quickly went to his house as Desiree explain to my mom and Jim on speaker phone. My mom was heading over now, we didnt bother to call the rest of my bros figuring we only need a couple of us to calm D' down. I drove at a fast but cautious pace. Desiree kept praying Dustin didn't harm anyone, I had to repeatidly tell her she in over her head cause my bro aint crazy. She just shook her head. We got to his house and right there parked was Kellys car. Boy is he gonna be mad. I told Desiree to stay in the car til my mom arrived, she nodded in I kissed her forehead. I walked to the door in saw it was cracked open alittle bit so I peaked in thinking back on what Desiree said "What if he turned pshyco in cutting her up as we speak!!!", I shook her thoughts. Damn don't wanna get my head cut off. SMH. I walked in than heard a noise, I quickly walked right back out. Desiree peaked her head out the car, "Baby whats wrong? is they there?", she yelled, I half smiled, "Uh yea...uh don't trip I'm going in". I sighed. Dammit black people don't survive in horror movies, we hear shit than we bounce ....white people go fucking exploring in crap, "Hello is anyone there?....Whose there?....Paul is that you?!" SMH. I looked back at my girl "Oh god please dont let Dustin cut me" I whispered and walked back in. I saw lights on upstairs in walked up slowly. More noise echoed out the room, so my walk turned into a run, I busted in an saw Loissa in the bed looking terrified crying and yelling but what had me shocked was seeing my cousin Evonne holding her. "What are you doing here!!?...wheres Dustin!!?..are the kids okay!!?", Evonne had a odd look on her face, "She texted me seeing as no one arrived quick enough to calm your fucking brother who is out somewhere with Janayae and Jayden!!!", she glared at me than back to comforting Loissa. I thought for a second before speaking, "Did you call the police?", Loissa sobbed "What the hell do you think!!". I clenched my jaw "Okaaay". BITCH. '"so when did you two become friends?", I asked walking to the chair that was on the floor in sitting in it. I kinda took my time seeing as Loissa tried to keep my family from my nephew and my brother from his son. Straight bitchassness! Evonne laughed, "We been friends but seeing as Im not allowed over aunties house, yall would never know". I nodded hmm. Suddenly my mom in them ran in, "Wheres Dustin!!?" she asked but then her eyes hit Evonne than Loissa. "Where is my grandchild and son?", Loissa shook her head, "Your fucking dumb ass son pulled a gun on me and took my kids!!!", she stood up towards my mom, "If he hurts my kids I sware Ima...." then Desiree got in the middle "Do what?...I'll like to see your ass try in do something to my bro in law I'll make sure your ass never model again", I laughed my ass off inside. Loissa rolled her eyes. Evonne grabbed her in they walked passed us in out the bedroom, "Find Dustin before we do!!!", Loissa yelled and with that Desiree flew towards them in knocked Loissa in the face, they began to fight, Evonne tried to step in but my mom got in her face than finally after 10 minutes of hair pulling and fist blows Jim broke it up. Loissa was all fucked up. My girl had nothing to lose she beat her ass. Evonne took her limping ass to the car in they drove off. Me and moms applauded Desi with hugs in high fives. Damn I love her.