Try and see....

***Loissa's POV***

[On the phone]

Loissa - "Yes..I know!...he's stupid"

Annonymous - yes..who you telling!..will you let him see Jayden?

Loissa - no I got full custody of Jayden...he will try but court rules are he cant..."

Annonymous - What a fucking idiot!!....has a beautiful family and ruins it!

Loissa - Yea he wanted me to abort Janaye too!

Annonymous - WOW!!...well I would too if the baby wasnt mine lol

Loissa - I told him it was...

Annonymous - Too much drama lol..well girly you three can all come stay with me, its just me and my man so house is roomy besides big cousin misses Jayden!!

Loissa - I am packing as we speak. I'll be over tomorrow.

Annonymous - Dustin has no idea.... correct?

Loissa - No he doesnt even know you and I talk... were cool girl. Thanks.

Annonymous - No problem. Love you.

Loissa - Love you too.

[Hangs up smiling hard]

"He's gonna regret this....big time".

**Dustins POV**

My mom tried to calm me down but I wouldnt. "Does she seriously think Im gonna obey this fucking court case?'!!!!". Everyone was silent. "Why can't you just let it die down, she'll come to terms in forget it all", smiled Jim. "Let the law be", demmanded Carnell. I slammed my hands on the table, "Man fuck the law". They sighed. I need to go home I thought. I realized my car was totaled and I didnt drive. DAMMIT. I looked to the side. Key Rack. Kelly always puts his keys there. I waited. "I'll stay the night if thats okay..to clear my head...maybe yall right I'll give Loissa some time", I half smiled. "Good thinking D'", smiled Jesse. I sat down and waited til everyone left about they're business. It hit 7:46pm. Once the coast was clear I took Kels keys and jetted. Like the turtle and the hare I won. I went slowly so I wouldnt drive out of rage. I parked and headed to the front door. I peaked in the door seeing the lights off. She's sleep. There sleep. I opened the door slowy and closed it slow making sure to be as quiet as I could. I entered Jaydens room seeing him sleep. I smiled. I kissed his and Janayes forehead in shut the door. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a chair then headed upstairs, once I got to my bedroom, I sat the chair in the doorway. I sat down staring at Loissa as she deep slept. "Your not keeping my son away".