Dang Jay

Everyone was silent. They eyes never looked away. Martsia and Kamille looked at Kelly and Dustin than back to me.

"What the fuck you mean he coming to live with you!?!", Kelly yelled, "Nah better question is when did he tell you he was!?!", Dustin added.

I stared them down, "I been visiting him at the facility he was staying at, a little after the kids got into Junior high". Everyone was shaking there heads. "Do you recall the bullshit he put me through!?", Kelly yelled standing up, I sighed in sat down, "Look, I know you all have your differences but he is our brother, he didnt do much wrong but want his ex. girlfriend back who may I add was cheating on you anyway with him!", I yelled at Kelly, "Still doesn't matter!", Dustin shouted, "Well it mattered to you when he loaned you that $3,000!!", Dustin put his head down, "Yeaa that's what I thought".

I stood up staring at them, everyone. "Just give him a chance, we all deserve second chances".

Everyone just stared at me quiet.

"Soo will anybody tell me who Jesse is?", Janaye said breaking the silence and everyone's awkward stares. Jayden cleared his throat, "Uhh Jesse is our uncle Naye", she folded her arms, "Our uncle! well how come I don't remember him?", "You were a baby and I was 4, he hasn't been around because of uh well family issues".

Dustin and I gave Jayden a look.

"Hold up Jay, you remember him, its been years!", Jayden nodded, "Well uhh I remember everything as a child dad", he put his head down, "I remember Uncle Jesse and Javi, the arguments with you and mom had, the car accident we had, grandma and the man who gave me a cookie", he chuckled. We all looked his way, "Jayden what man gave you a cookie and I told you grandma passed away!", Loissa shouted a bit, "Yea I know mom but well when I little their was a man in a white robe with holes in his hand, he told me I wasn't ready to come home". Everyone's mouth was a gap open. Dustin and Loissa were already hovering over Jayden. "When was this?!", Dustin and Loissa said in unison, "The car accident".

Loissa stared at Dustin and Jayden an quickly hugged them. Dustin  looked at us funny but soon he didn't care, he hugged her right back, right now knowing what we knew, there family moment was more important.

Afterwards we cleaned the kitchen and everyone went home, I let them know we had studio time in the morning to finish up the song and that Jesse will be picked up after to come see everyone, they still weren't pleased with it but family comes first.