DUSTIN

I sat Jayden in his carseat than put his bags in the trunk. Loissa was standing in the doorway crying and pleading me not to go. I shook my head. She came at me begging. I shoved her away only cause I knew my fist would fuck up her face. How Pathetic. She kept trying to explain but I wasn't trynna hear anything. I was furious as hell and couldn't take being lied to. I slammed the back door and got in the car, Loissa screamed in kicked at the car but I just shook my head and drove off. Heading to my moms all I could think of was how could she cheat? Yea I did my dirt too but I always used a condom. All the thinking pissed me off even more. I sped up. SMH. I thought I could trust her, I thought Janaye was really mine, WHO THE FUCK WAS THE FATHER? I sped up. Foot pressed hard against the gas. No wonder she wanted to keep the baby so bad she already knew it was a girl. I began to cry. I sped up passing lights not even noticing I ran passed three red ones, I was on a damn rampage speeding when suddenly a car came out of nowhere. I hit my breaks real hard.

[BAM!!!!!]

I was kinda in a daze. Car alarm sounding off, people screaming. The air bag fucked my head up. I felt it bleeding. My left arm was sore as hell, smoke was all over and glass was all over the dashboard. I shook my head noticing people rushing to my car. "Sir are you okay!!!?", a woman shouted. I stared. "Sir!!!" she yelled again. My head was bleeding bad. "Sir are you okay?!!!...dont move!!, a guy accompanied her. They both gasped and grabbed at my car door. I nodded. "Im alittle banged up!!!", I yelled trying to unbuckle my seatbelt. The woman began to yell. "Im good!!...let me get my son out!!!". They paniced. I turned around to see Jayden wasnt there.