Do the Crime do the Time

We all waited in the station to see how much Dustin's bail was. Loissa came running in to get the kids. I know my family wanted to strangle her ass. She looked nervous in scared seeing us all staring at her. Lucky for her were surrounded by cops.

After she left. We waited a couple more hours. The Detective let us know that she dropped the case and explained everything. We were shocked. She was gonna be checked on for 3 months to make sure everything was still going in the right course. Finally they let Dustin out. We all hugged him. The detective let us know Loissa allowed him to have Jayden on weekends, he agreed with that. Better than nothing at all. After that talk Patrick let everyone know about his solo career, I ain't bother to hear it so I walked off through the building giving myself a tour. Walking through halls I heard a voice all too familiar to me. Jesse. I saw him talking to a cop. Oh shit. I quickly headed back to my family but a hand on my shoulder stopped me in my tracks.

"Kelly Breeding?", the voice said.

I stared at my family who were staring back at me.

"Yes?", I let out turning around.

The Detective. I sighed. Damn.

"Come me with me, the rest of you may leave now!", he commanded.

I texted my mom telling her not to worry, I saw she read my text. I began to follow the Detective but before I got far, Dustin quickly hugged me, I smiled than they all left.

We entered a room in we sat down.

The detective spoke.

"The maximum you could serve is one year in jail for the stunt you pulled with our Army veteran and a $5000 fine for what you done, However, with no criminal history, it is unlikely that you Kelly will be facing the maximum".

The detective placed his hands on his head. I remained silent.

"In this case the lawyer can give you a better sense of what the particular judge will sentence. Since the judge has discretion, the sentences vary from court to court".

I nodded. "I understand". He sighed, "We checked the Hotel cameras, we saw what happen". I stared. Damn. "In Jesse, well we know his story", he sighed.

"Mr.Breeding..", he rose up to his feet.

"Are you aware that Jesse went A-WALL, that he was never discharged and he's also a bit of a maniac without his medication".

"Medication?" I asked.

The detective walked to the door.

"Yea a shock to the General aswell, he lied on his application to get into the Army and well lets just say he will be facing hard time....hard time for everything".

I nodded. Damn.

"Sooo what now?"

He stared at me.

"Well to my knowledge, no one else knows of this mishap so there's not much of a case". He smiled.

I thought happily, "Okaay uh so what does this mean?".

He sighed, "Just making sure you were aware", he smiled in opened the door, "Your free to go".

I sat there for awhile confused than I stood up, he shook my hand.

"Thank you".