Dumb ass

I got to my suite and texted Martsia to let her know to meet me in a hour at the lounge for our dinner date. I sat on the bed. Gotta call Kelly. I thought first than dialed.

"Don't answer...please don't answer", I whispered tapping my foot rapidly on the floor. He answered.

"Daaamn nigga where are you?!!, the police been by all our house asking questions, Loissa ass said you kidnapped the kids, D man whats going on?", I sighed, "Look I told her ass I'd be back in 3 days, I'm just spending time with them in clearing my head". The phone was silent for awhile. "Alright well she going all out and I just found out Evonne helping her!", he yelled. I scratched my head. "Yeaa I know, mom was pissed, she told me". I laughed. Kelly rambled alittle more before I finally hinted to change the subject.

"Soo say you didnt get drunk, but you saw something that seemed like a drunken view, would you believe it was real or a lie to your undrunk mind? hypothetically speaking of course", 'Its true if you aren't drunk", he laughed "Oh damn", I sighed. "Maan what are we talking about?", Kelly laughed. "Nothing", I sighed deeper. "Soo uh how are you in Javi?", "We good", "Where is she anyway, I wanna say hi", "She out shopping".

YEAA SHOPPING AT THE MARRIOTT!.

"Oh, uh cool, have you heard from Jesse?", "Nah not lately',

"You know where he at?", "I'm sure he at moms".

OR WITH HIS TONGUE DOWN JAVI THROAT!

"oh okay I'll call her..thanks", "man whatever bout all that, you just need to shorten your trip..do whats right!", "this is right!", "Nah bring the kids back", "Kelly Loissa lying iight I know what I'm doing", "Noo your being stupid D...very stupid...come back!", "Your stupid", 'I aint the one disobeying the law", "Whatever", "D you have a great gf why you doing this, dude Id never do this to Javi?!!".

OFCOURSE YOU WONT BUT SHE DOIIN SHIT TO YOU.

"Think about Jayden, he needs a good family", "Whatever Kelly, at least my gf ain't cheatin on me with my bro!".

And with the last word in, I hung up.

"Dumb ass".

2 minute wait and Kelly was calling back. I rolled my eyes in answered my cell. "Come to the Marriott in about 1hour, room 28, second floor!!!". I hung up and prepared to go on my date. Boy this was going to be interesting.