Stories to tell

***Loissa***

It was around 12pm when I arrived at Dustin's house. I called Marcel around 11:00 letting him know to be by soon in case Dustin started trippen. After the secret being told and the arguing, Janaye ran outside leaving us alone, Jayden ignored us as Martsia tried to calm Dustin down and Marcel let me know he was close by. I let him know Janaye was outside in that he should pick her up to talk to her, he didnt reply after that so I knew he had to be driving around looking for her. About 5 minutes later, Jayden ran into the living room out of breath.

***Janaye***

It was dark. Something covered my face and my hands and legs were tied down. All I could hear was the sounds of cars and voices that I didnt recognize. They were men, at least 3 of them. Whoever they were knew my brother very well. I cried silently begging for them not to hurt me. All they did was mock me and laugh. The car slowed 10 minutes of me crying and I was lifted up and tossed over someone shoulder.

***Patrick***

I left the studio around 1pm, I been secretly working again with Motown Records once I found out Kelly Jr. was my son. Kamille didnt want Kelly hurt by knowing seeing as he was so happy to be a dad, so I promised her that I'll just give her money for him to pay for anything that he wanted in needed. I had half a mind to tell Kelly the truth every birthday that hit but when KJ turned 17 and and since he proposed to Kamille they seemed so happy to be broken up but that happiness didnt last much with Javi's ass around and since the secret let out, Kamille has been staying with me and Jesse. I sighed walking to my car thinking of the hell I got myself into, I saw my phone had two missed calls once I sat down. I checked my voice mails than returned Dustin's phone call, he didn't answer til the 3rd ring, he let me know what happen once Loissa arrived and told me to stop by, I let him know I will be on my way. I called Jesse and Kamille to let them know I'll be picking them up in headed home.

***Marcel***

I was driving slowly looking for my daughter, once I spotted her I sped up but not to fast to scare her but as I did, a van cut in front of me and parked. I honked my horn cursing loudly in tried to turn to cut threw to reach Janaye. Once I drove off to the side, 2 men got out the van and grabbed her, in shock I couldn't move. They pulled off fast and made there way out of sight. I quickly gained all motion in my body again in jumped out my car running for Dustin's door. Once I banged and yelled long enough, Jayden swung the door open giving me a dirty look. Everyone turned my way and Loissa smiled, but before I could get a word out Dustin swung at me, in right then in there I knew i was unconscious.