DUSTIN

**Dustin POV**

Today was the day I got out the Hospital. I was happy to be out of there, I finally would be able to eat a home cooked meal. Hospital food sucked. I decided once I get near my moms to let Loissa stay in the house, kicking her out after this would be more hell. Jayden was discharged 2 days before me. I couldn't wait to be with my little man, I had so much making up to do. My mom told me Loissa ass was trynna take me to court for the accident all I did was laugh. Bitch Please. I got myself together, the nurse told me my ride was out front. I signed my paper work in exited. Kelly was in the drivers seat. I smiled in waved. I got in the car all smiles but he wasn't so happy. The radio played "Scream and Shout" by Will.I.Am, I lowered it and spoke. "Uh aren't you happy that I'm out that damn hell hole?", I smiled, he chuckled, "Dude you act like yo ass was doing hard time in prison". I laughed, "Felt that way". His eyes stayed glued to the road never looking at me. "Uh Kel seriously man you scaring me with the silence". He glanced at his cell than looked my way. Still silent we finally arrived at my moms. We got out in headed inside. Everyone was at the dinner table no smiles. "Hey family!!", I shouted happily. No one spoke. "Will someone tell me what the hell is going on?". My mom looked at Jim, Jim looked at everyone else. "Uh hello?...I'm over here". They sighed. I was getting completely frustrated. "Damn look, I know I fucked up...but seriously yall act like I killed someone". Jesse glared at me, "Jayden could of died Dustin". I felt myself get teary eyed, "I know J' but it wasn't my fault, I was strapping him in...shit...just...well Loissa.." I felt myself choke. Jesse stood up, "Dont blame her you were driving!", he yelled, my mom made him sit back down then she walked towards me, "Dustin have a seat", she demmanded. I brushed her off, "Ay look I really dont care if yall blame me, all yall can hate me whatever..I am going to go home to see my son". I began to walk to the door, "You can't see him", said my mom shouting. I stopped in my tracks. "Oh the court case well look the courts will see the truth!...I will see Loissa in this shit and they'll make there choice on whose right!", I practically yelled. My mom stopped me again. "They already have Dustin......", she cried. "What do you mean?", she sighed. "Loissa has full custody of Jayden, she went to a judge making a case to where you cant see him anymore....none of us can!". I froze up. WTF'!