oooh shiiit

*Kelly*

In the morning we had to head to the studio to finish up our new single. Patrick was gonna come up there later since he already completed his verse. When we got there we waited for Jim to have everything set up than did our thing.

"So guys, I'm going to replay Patrick's verse so y'all can get a feel of how its suppose to go than Dustin your up next", Jim smiled playing the chorus Patrick layed down for us, we nodded our heads loving the beat than Jim stopped it and signaled for Dustin to get in the booth.

" Alright playback.........and go!".

*You think you missing us all the time, all the time yeah all the time, wanna make sure your on my mind yeaaah, if we can take it slow, you wont have to worry, I got your heart on my soul, baby every morning and night I'm gonna make you feel alright and you won't be waiting long yeaaah*

*Girls I know we kept you waiting too long, Girls I know how you feel but are feelings are real, and the love is growing way too strong, ladies we take our time so you'll know that your mine, and we never want you  hurt again yeaa ehh yeaah we know how you feel yea these feelings are real yeaah yeah...these feeling are reaal oh ohh.... there reaal*

We all smiled at the playback, Dustin came out the booth in Jim rewinded the song. "Alright Carnell your up!". Carnell smiled shyly and spun into the booth. "Alright 1, 2, 3.....go!".

*Girl take your tiiime you don't need to rush, I promise baby you are all miiiine will keep this on a hush oooh oooh woaahh*

Carnell did all his high notes than it was my turn. This was my first time having a rap on our singles in a long time. I smiled because this rap was a piece I wrote myself, the actual song was written by a upcoming composer who needed some recognition so we let her write the song. Dope move too. I jumped in the booth and Jim played the beat.

*Let's just take our time

yea we been gone to long

long night talking babe

kisses on the phone

love it when you moan

makes me think of home

full conversations girl

we ain't on our own

Ill take your body places

where it needs to be

tingles through your spine

are you feeling me

let me just warm you up

so you can get this feel

your body right on mine

you know the deal*

I smiled hard laying my verse down, hopping out of the booth, Jim let us know the ladies were gonna love it, we agreed than as we talked among ourselves I got a text from Pat letting me know that we all were meeting at his house for a backyard barbeque. I let everyone know and we headed out. I was riding with Dustin as the others got into Jim's car. I knew Patrick was bringing Jesse and I just needed time to think. "Soo you think he's up to something?!", Dustin said breaking my thoughts, "Who? Patrick or Jesse?", I asked with a grimace look, "The other brother, I mean we didnt even know if he was alive until Patrick showed up with the mews", Dustin stated, I nodded in agreement than we talked a little more, 10 minutes later we arrived at our destination.

Almost all our family was there, even our friends. Patrick had to be planning this way ahead. We all got out the cars in headed to the back. I hugged my mom than headed over to my fiance.

"Hey babe", I kissed her lips, "I missed you, how'd the recording go?", she asked kissing my cheek, "Great, uhh where's Patrick?", Kamille  looked around, "Oh he on his way I think we were all told to meet here so I'm not sure", I nodded in began to dial his number when suddenly a rough tackle almost caused me to fall over. I got mad immediately turning around to see Chris and Marcel. "Aaaayyyy!!", they said in unison laughing at my facial expressions, "You two was about to get fucked up!", I yelled hugging them. "Long time no see, I guess Patrick wants everyone to meet our long lost brother", I sighed, "Yea i guess so", added Marcel, "But im not just here to see ol Nick Jonas", we all busted up laughing, "Who told you to call him that?", I asked, "Oh Parrick let us know the whole background story", Chris answered, I continued to laugh.  We all clowned around some more than Chris got interrupted with a phone call, he was smiling hard in ran to the front. Cel and I laughed and watched the family mingle. KJ came running to me from inside the house, "Aayy dad when y'all get back?!", he asked happily, "Just a few minutes ago uh Kelly this is a friend of our, Marcel, Cel this is my crazy son KJ", they hugged and Kelly ran off towards Jay and Janaye.

"Soo you have a son, and engaged, thats whats up!", Marcel smiled, "Yea i love my family dude, uh you have any kids?!", Marcel stopped smiling in put his hands in his pockets in sighed, "Yea, well I had one...a lil girl", he put his head down, "Aww dude my bad, I'm sorry, uh I wish I could of met her", I patted his back, "Well you already have Kel, she's over there". I stared in watched him, than he pointed to the kids.

"Janaye!".

He nodded and before I could say anything else, Chris ran in, "Everyone I'd like you all to meet-"

"Javi!". 

Chris and everyone' else eyes were on me than I felt a dizzy feeling, heat to my entire body and blacked out.