Fuc Fuc Fuc

My fist didnt even agree with my mind when I saw Jesse's arms wrapped around Javi. I quickly jumped out the elevator pushing her aside from him, I grabbed him in with me in hit the door close button. After it closed I hit emergency stop. I started beating Jesse's ass but to my suprise he had great fighting skills himself. After a couple of blows to his face and a few shots to mine we were both gasping to catch our breath, going for a second round he almost broke my arm but he eased up off me and I jabbed him in the rib cage. Finally breaking apart we end up leaning against the elevator walls. I mad mugged him spitting out blood. He glared at me wiping his bloody nose.

"Why...just tell me why?", I finally let out. He wiped his nose once more rubbing the blood on his jeans.

"I knew her first", he said breathing heavy.

I gave a face of confusion.

"What the fuck you mean you knew her first!!?", I yelled, he laughed "We dated before she met you, things just got out of hand & old feelings came back".

"I never meant to hurt you bro, I wanted to tell you but Javi said no", he explained. I nodded in walked toward him, "Alright I'll deal with her", I said wiping my face. He smiled sticking out his hand, "So we cool?", I walked over to him, "Sure". I gathered all my anger into my fist in swung at him, he was caught off guard and his head hit the wall knocking him out. I hit elevator open. Javi was nowhere in sight.

Damn.

I decided to go get the kids and get out of this damn hotel fast.

I went to the receptionist in asked for information while doing that a loud erruption echoed the lobby.

Police bombarded the rooom telling everyone to stay where they are in not move. Oh shit. I ran fast to the elevator without looking back, voices yelled in my direction in Im pretty sure shots were fired. Luckily for me they hit the steel. I called Dustins cell phone but the shit was still off. I ran to the daycare in tried to check Jayden in Janaye out, the woman let me know that they were left overtime cause the place closed at 10pm. I explained telling the woman that I was they uncle and was sent because Dustin was too intoxicated to get pick them up, she didnt bother to listen, mainly spoke in anger til Jayden spotted me in covered my legs with a big hug. She finally was convinced. "Tell Mr.Breeding next time be responsible!!", she yelled out but I aint care about all that, I scooped them up in went into the hall, seeing if the coast was clear I saw a cop arrive on the floor. Fuck. I waited nervously til he went another way than I ran inside another elevator as soon as the doors opened. Just my luck. 3 cops were inside. They stared me down in started talking to the walky talkys on there bullet proof vest. They spoke of Jayden an Janaye. I sighed. Im doomed. I exited on Dustins floor in they followed. I knew what was next. They quickly stopped me & told me to step away from the kids, I listened. They pulled there guns out in asked if I had any weapons on me, I replied no and they quickly handcuffed me. I shook my head and stared at my niece and nephew.

Damn.

***Dustins POV***

I woke with a pounding headache, looking over to see Martsia laying next to me. What time is it? I thought rubbing my face. I turned my cell phone on in waited. 10:46pm. Oh shit. I quickly jumped up to go get my kids. Fuck. I ran to the elevators, I ran to see the daycare was closed. WTF. I paniced. I ran down the hall seeing alot of paniced people. I stopped a guy, "Whats going on?", he stared shaking his head, "Maaan the police came up in here maan had us all in the lobby with they guns out maaan..", I thought, No.shit!, "Why!!", I said in alittle yell, he shrugged, "A kidnapping search", he replied. I thought and quickly ran for the elevators once I hit the lobby I saw my kids and Kelly hancuffed. WTF.

I quickly ran towards them.

"Aaayyy thats my kids and brother...let them go!!" Three cops looked my way and came forward. "Sir calm down these children were known to be kidnapped", I sighed, "Yea I know they're my kids and they werent kidnapped they mom is just a bitch!!", I yelled. The cop looked startled. "He didnt do anything wrong, he was taking them back home!", I shouted. The female cop stopped with my kids and the others uncuffed Kelly. Kelly rubbed his wrist and came to me, "Can someone tell me whats going on here!!?" a detective shouted, "Why are yall releasing the criminal?". Kelly sighed, "Dustin do whats right", he said patting my back. I nodded.

"Wait...you mean Dustin as Dustin Breeding?", the detective asked walking my way, "Yes sir". He quickly grabbed me, "Your under arrest for the kidnapping of Jayden and Jaynae Breeding". He handcuffed me tight.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you".

I sighed with my head down in shame. Kelly told me not to worry.

I stared at my little man. Damn.