Drunks

**Kellys POV**

I was pacing my room. WTF what did Dustin mean?, I thought redialing his number but it went straight to voicemail. I quickly threw on my shoes and ran downstairs, I grabbed my keys off the table and headed to the door. Opening it startled me. Patrick was standing in my doorway, his eyes were raccooned, he looked like a zombie from hell back from the dead. He stared at me with the dark pshyco eyes. I spoke. "Dude, why you standing in my doorway?", "Where's Dustin?", "Don't matter right now, whats up with your eyes?", I laughed. He sneered, "Look, I took the offer". I thought not really thinking. "What offer?", "Motown's, I been in the studio for the past week, my album almost done". I looked at him with anger. Are you serious right now, we got Dustin's shit to deal with and now his ass leaving. "Soo what you saying is B5 is over?", he stared, "Looks that way, the label wants me solo", "Get out my face man, I gotta be somewhere!'', I pushed him aside. "I'm sorry". I turned around pissed. "Get the fuck off my property Patrick, go let everyone know you a sale out to your own family!!" I yelled pushing his shoulder with each word. He sighed. I headed to my car in speeded off to the Marriot.

**Dustins POV**

I checked on my kids before heading off. Jayden made 3 friends named Chris, Lucky, and Evan. He was real happy. I played with them for abit than headed to the lounge. The lounge was so beautiful. The music melodys played softly fitting the mood. Martsia was at the table looking as gorgeous as possible. She stood up to hug me, she wore a black dress that squeezed her curves well. I smiled hard.

"Hey dimples!", she smiled in pinched my cheek. "Sup beautiful".

We sat down and chatted before ordering our food. We had Caviar, Oysters, and Lobster. Drinks were mojitos and shots of tequila. We were fucked up. I found myself kissing her an rubbing under her dress, she moaned making me want her more. I payed the check in took her by the hand, "You ready?", I smiled, "Yes dimples", she giggled.We walked to the exit being drunk in silly but that fun intterupted us. Kelly. He stood in the lobby staring to make sure it was me than approached. "Ay where is Javi and Jesse?!!", he shouted, "in are you drunk!?", he continued. I laughed, "Who are yooou?" I asked laughing. Martsia laughed, "Ooh its Alfred" she replied, "Alfred you should be ashamed" she frowned stumbling to keep her balance. "Yall need to sleep this off!", Kel yelled, "Calm dooown Al' and party with us", I said placing my hand on his shoulder. Martsia was on my shoulder giggling. Kelly rolled his eyes. "Where is the kids dude?!", I smiled, "Whaaat kids kids who has kids at a ho ho tel?!" I stuttered out. He sighed. "Look, were leaving now!". He grabbed my arm but I pulled back, "Im the im the bigger one here", I poked his chest, "I make rules Alfred". Martsia laughed. Kelly stopped and shook his head, "Your drunk dude, I'll deal with you later!", he snapped trying to walk off, but I grabbed his arm, "Go home Alfred batman awaaaits!". He stared, "Maan whatever with you, Im looking for Javi and taking the kids!!!". I smiled in waved, "Okay, see you lateeeer Alfred". He shook his head in vanished to the elevator.

***Javi's POV***

I was getting ready to leave the room but Jesse kept looking at me, I was tired of him. I had to tell Kelly. I didnt care about Jesse trying to blackmail me or his so called close relationship. I headed to the door but he followed. I walked quickly to elevator in he was on my tail. I pressed the buttons repeatidly not caring what floor came first, Jesse grabbed my waist talking his sweet talk when the doors finally opened. We both froze at the man who stood inside.