Dont judge me

**Dustin POV**

I was 2 inches away from Loissa's face. My breath was bouncing back from her breath. Between us was nothing but heavy breathing and heat. I couldnt take my eyes off hers. Even with them filled with betrayel, tears and hate I couldnt look away. She cried hard. I backed her into the corner of our wall. She was shaking. I never looked away. "Please Dont hit me Dustin", she cried blobbering and sobbing. I thought to myself all the times we've argued, Ive never hit her. My mom raised us to never abuse women. I stared at her wanting to so badly to knock her fucking head off. She knew it. She gazed at me. "I really thought Janaye was your daughter", she whined. BITCH PLEASE. I raised my right hand up balled into a fist, and punched at the wall three times, she flinched. Suddenly there was a cry than a tug at my leg. "Daddy the babwee sister is cwying". I looked down to see Jayden standing with his toy car. Loissa stared too. I gave her her space, backing away with hurt and tears. I wiped my face and nodded to Jayden and grabbed his hand and walked to the bedroom.

***Loissa POV***

I quickly broke down.

Cursing at myself.

After getting my tears out I followed them to the room. When I got in Dustin had Janaye in his arms.

"Daddys here baby, Daddys here".

I sobbed again. He looked at me with hurt and dissapointment. He stood up in placed Janaye in her crib than grabbed some clothes from Jaydens drawer. "Wha...wha..what are you doing?", I managed to let out. He looked at me in carried on with packing. "Where are you taking that?", He ignored me. I walked over to him beginning to take Jaydens bag. "Loissa if you touch me, this bag, or my son I will make sure my fist dont miss your face". I was stunned stopped dead in my tracks. He grabbed Jayden in brushed pass me before heading out the door he turned around . "Will be at my mothers house for 2days, that should give your ass enough time to pack. When we get back you betteer not be here, and Im keeping Jayden, you always wanted your lil girl, I guess your wish is granted, lock my doors in windows when you leave". My mouth dropped. He walked out in towards the car. WTF.