Stop! KELLY TIME

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I yawned loudly stretching my arms widely to wake myself. My alarm, now playing Ciara Body Party only cause Javi got sick and tired of my rock band Kids of Survival. I smiled staring at her still sleep. I looked at my cell. [9:36am] Jaydens party was at 2pm and Im helping Dustin decorate, he texted me saying he had most of it done and by that he meant all the high areas making fun of my height. I sighed getting up trying not to wake Javi but I failed. "Hey sexy", she smiled yawning. "Hey beautiful", I replied kissing her forehead. I grabbed my clothes and hygiene things in went into the bathroom. Let the water get hot as I brushed my teeth. "You off to Dustins right and I'll accompany you around 2pm!", Javi shouted. I stuck my head out the door. "Yesh", was all I got out before laughing at myself in half drooling on the floor.

She laughed knowing I sounded retarted as hell with the toothbrush in my mouth. I let her know the whole plan and to go by my moms to get the cake, Jesse will ride with her over Dustins. She nodded. I entered the shower in did my thang than exited 1hour later to head to Dustins.

Once I arrived there were balloons all over. Blue in Yellow. Jaydens favorite colors so Loissa says. Dustin dont mind though. I turned off the engine in got out being greeted by Champagne, Dustins old ass dog, she was barely breathing. I rubbed her head in headed in the house. Loissa opened the door dressed in a beautiful short mini dress that complimented her skin tone, I hugged her in looked around. Balloons was all over and there stood Dustin hanging up the pinata' on the backyard tree. I laughed enjoying him wabbling on the ladder. "Fall Fall Fall" I chanted to myself in a joyful manner. "Whats that Kelly?", Loissa snapped me out my thoughts. "Oh nah uh I was saying how tall tall tall you are", she smiled and continued pouring chips in the trays. I rolled my eyes watching Dustin again as he finally entered the house. "Ayy finally yo ass show up", he smiled hugging me, "The place looks great Dustin!" I said with full blown excitement. "Where is birthday boy anyway?", "Oh mom has him, they'll be over around 1:30", Dustin said helping Loissa. "Soo what can uncle do", I grinned rubbing my hands, "I could taste test Loissa's cookies to make sure they aint poison". Dustin shot me a look, "Better mean these cookies on this snack table", he laughed. We laughed.

After awhile of decorations and preparing the right foods all the guest arrived. Birthday boy was having a blast with his little uncles Kyle and Vaughn. My brothers were enjoying themselves alot, so was the rest of my family and Dustin and Loissa friends. We were all having a blast when it was now time to cut the cake, Dustin was no where in sight. I told everyone I'll see if he outside or whatever but he wasnt. Loissa suggested the bedroom, so I went to check but Dustin came into our presence before I could make my way there. He had a piece of paper folded up in his hand, paired with an odd look on his face.

"Janaye isnt my daughter" was all we heard.