Come Again

*Dustin*

While everyone congratulated Kelly and Kamille, I saw Loissa get up in walk into the back room, she looked as if she was upset. I looked around and Martsia was talking with the family. I shouldn't be missed much, I thought to myself and headed towards the back. Loissa was sitting on the couch with her head facing the window. I plopped down next to her stating her way. She didnt even look over.

"Are you okay", I asked grabbing her hand. She finally turned in half smiled. "I just am very happy for them", she smiled harder, I sighed, "Are you sure because it doesn't seem that way, it seems that you were upset because if you are happy you wouldn't have left". She smiled in took my other hand into hers, " "Dustin that was suppose to be us, we were supposed to be married, you promised me once we had Jayden that we were going to get married", I took my hands back slowly and rubbed my face, "Damn  Loissa are you really trying to do this right now!! I have a fiance and I'm very happy with her, you can't ruin what I have! you had your chance and you chose, I'm sorry".

She stared with confused eyes than got up then sat back down again, she bent over closer towards me and put her hands on my face, they were warm at the touch, hands that I missed hands that I yearned for, don't get me wrong, Martsia was my new love but deep down Loissa would always be the love of my life.

"Loissa what are you doing?", "I know you still love me and you don't love me like you love her, you love me in a different way a way that she can't replace". I stared at her eyes as she stared into mine because I knew it was true but I didn't want to to admit it to her because I was actually really happy with my life. I moved her hands from my face,  "Loissa, I'm not going to do this with you! you chose what you chose, when I wanted us to be a family you did me wrong!!! hell did you forget Janaye isn't mine?! that's when I knew you didn't love me and yet you lied to my face!!, I still have dreams about the day when I found out my little girl was not mine and do you know how I feel to look at her, I begin to look at her different but deep down inside you know, she will always be my little girl!!". I shook my head and stood up facing her, "Now I hope you feel better but I gotta get back to my family, my real family". I gave her one more look as tears fell from her eyes than walked out.

Once I got back to the kitchen, Patrick barged in. "Heeey everybody!", he shouted approaching the kitchen table. "Did yall miss me, cause yall know I missed yall!", he shouted, we all were looking confused. "So damn I don't get any love?", he studied the scenery,

"Uh what the hell did I miss?", he stood mad,  I chuckled, "You missed a great celebration, Kelly proposed to Kamille!", Pat frown turned up quickly, "Aaewww shit bro, congratulations!! ", he and Kelly hugged and also Kamille. "Welcome to the crazy Breeding family!", Pat teased. We continued to talk among ourselves until Patrick broke the conversions. "Uh guys", we all faced him, "I to have some news ". He began twiddling his fingers, starred us all down than spoke.

"Jesse is coming to live with me".