Secret

I woke up to the sound of loud music, confused from where it was coming from. I sit up from my bed. "Really?" I ask myself rolling my eyes. I look at the time, 7:51 a.m.

I rolled off my bed and slid on my slippers. I made my way downstairs in a hurry determined to find out what this was all about.

I trace where the sound was coming from. I was led to the Wayne's room. Of course. I thought to myself.

I peak in the room to find both Wayne and Justin. They had their backs faced to me as they bob their heads to the beat of whatever song was playing.

Justin was banging on some things adding more to the beat. Wayne was trying to put a rap to it or something.

"HEY!!" I yell frustrated. My voice was non existent to their ears. I try again, "HELLOOOO!!" I cross my arms growing more and more annoyed.

I saw a plug that seemed to have all the equipment plugged to it.

Me being as petty as I am. Went for it. I plugged it out, soon to have dark brown eyes and light golden ones squinted at me.

"What the hell!" Wayne says a little too whiny.

Justin quickly looks at the laptop like he was trying to find something. Scrolling and clicking. He looks up unsuccessful.

"I was calling you guys for like, forever now." I say my hands still crossed."

"India, do you know what you just did?" Wayne snaps at me.

"No." I simply nod my head.

"Ya kinda erased everything we were working on for the last 2 hours. And that's a lot." Justin motions his hands up to all the equipment as he spoke.

Wayne just sucks his teeth and they start picking and putting everything away.

"I'm sorry." I say with sympathy.

Wayne keeps doing what he's doing but Justin looks up at me, "we know India." And continues.

I turn around on my heels and head back to my room.

I was on my phone scrolling down Instagram and then Facebook and then Instagram again. We all do it.

I was still in my room, plopped out on my bed listening to my playlist. Just as I was getting bored of media. I heard my door creek open. I quickly turn my head to find Justin.

I turn my head back and gave my phone the attention.

"Well you don't seem interested to see me at all." Justin says walking towards my bed.

I turn my head, looked at him, and turned my head back again.

I soon was being held by two big arms. As he flips me. And lays between my legs.

I was giggling as he was tickling me beneath him. He stops and I give him a quick kiss.

"That's all I get?" He asked as he tries to come back for more. I turn my head. He didn't get me.

"India come on." He tries again. I turn my head. He just looks at me frustratedly. I chuckled and gave him what he wanted.

The touch of his lips on mine just does something to me. It's like as soon as my lips touched his, I was no longer in control. My body wouldn't let me.

He pulls away form the kiss but I reconnected our lips.

He chuckled through the kiss.

"We shouldn't be doing this Justin." I say through the kiss.

He pulls away again. He sighs. I then hear Wayne calling for Justin. Justin quickly gets off me and walks out the my door.

So yes. Justin and I haven't told anyone about us yet. Real reason is because 'we' don't even know what "us" is.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Monday morning. We were all back in school. I was at my locker grabbing some books. My locker wasn't too far from Justin's which was surrounded by all the boys.

I was glancing over there every once and awhile pretending to fix my make up in my locker mirror. I didn't know where the girls were this morning so I was a loner.

Justin caught my eye and I quickly looked into my mirror. He spoke a few words to the boys and made his way over to me.

In that second the girls made their way into the building also.

Now know, no one really knows about Justin and I.

"Hey." He says holding his back pack over one shoulder.

"Hi." I say not making eye contact.

He puts his hand under my chin and guides me to his eyes. As if I didn't know where they were Justin!

"Justin." I whine removing his hand and looking down.

"What." He asks all defensive.

I squint my eyes at him. He does the same to me. So we're over here having this stare down.

"Hey?" Janay comes over curious to what we were doing.

I shut my locker obviously winning the stare down grabbed my girls hand and walked to class.

"What was that all about!" Janay asks as we head in the class.

"I'll tell you later." I say making my way to my seat.

I just realized not even my best friend knows about Justin and I.

XOXO BABY