Coronado

India's POV

  "Justin!" I called twisting my hair as the water from it drips down. No answer.

   "Justin!" I scream a little louder this time as I stepped out the shower. Standing on the carpet so I wouldn't get the floor wet.

  I stood there, naked and shivering as I waited for my  towel. Seconds later he swung the door open and I, on impulse covered myself.

  He gave me a stare then chuckled. I snatched the towel from his hands and quickly wrapped my body. He chuckled again shaking his head. As he walked closer to me.

  I stepped slowly stepped backwards away from him. He had this stupid look on his face.

   "Justin." I whined. He chuckled.

  "Babe. Stop acting like I haven't seen what I've seen. Plus this body is all mine." He says pulling my hips closer to him.

  "Yeah but not like that Justin." I say backing away and tightening my towel. He squints his eyes a bit confused.

  "What's that supposed to mean?" He leans on the sink waiting for an answer. I ignored him as I dried my hair, running my fingers through it. I got the hair dryer out and turned it on before he could say anything else.

   He had this look on his face. A look I can't really explain because this look was different coming from him. I couldn't figure weather he was hurt or annoyed but it's when he walked out when I wished I took it back.

   I was still confused why he was upset. I just felt uncomfortable. I literally don't even let my mom see me naked. With sex it's different. It's just different.

  I walked outside, dressed in a bikini with a pair of shorts to the the pool and the sun immediately beamed on me. Janay was lounged out on one of the beach chairs, scrolling through her phone.

   On another chair across from her Jason sat reading a book. A book! Jason doesn't read! I looked around to notice they were the only two out here.

Walking up to them, I slightly closed the book Jason was reading to see the tittle. He looked up at me squinting his eyes at the sun.

"The Kept?" I spoke grabbing another chair.

"Yeah, so since when did you read?" I laughed sitting down.

"That's what I said!" Janay says throwing her hands up. We both laugh as Jason shakes his head and slouches down his chair, his abs slowly wrinkling away.

"Mr. D said if I don't finish this book and do a report on it, she'll fail me. Man I hate that teacher." He finishes.

"Can she do that? Never mind she's a bitch. Of course she can." I chuckled at that realizing how dead it was.

I stood up and screamed.

"What the hell India?" Jason gives me a look.

"You guy we're in Coronado! We could be at the beach, exploring, shopping! Dude this place is beautiful we do this all the time." I motioned around us.

"Yeah but we did all that yesterday." Janay says looking down at her phone. I rolled my eyes.

"Where are Justin and Wayne? Oh and his girlfriend."

"Am I the only one that find them weird? Wayne and Serenity?" Jason changes the subject. Janay quietly shakes her head still looking down.

"Jason!"

"I don't know. Damn." He says putting his hands up in defense. Dramatic much.

"You guys suck." I say running back into the house.

I looked all around this big house and couldn't find any of them.

Maybe they left. I thought.

I ran upstairs to where the rooms were. Goodness this house was so big, I'm pretty sure I've already ran 5 miles.

Walking closer and closer up I suddenly here moaning. And then it went to screaming. And then screeching. And then grunting.

Omg.

I ran back downstairs as uncomfortable as ever. Walked to the kitchen and grabbed a banana. I don't even like bananas but I needed something to change my mind.

Looking down and almost taking a bite, the banana wasn't helping. I threw it away left the kitchen.

Wondering through the house through rooms I never knew existed, I find Justin. He was in what looked to be a home studio. Of course he'd be in here.

He sat at a piano playing some keys but then stopped. He started again but this time he added words.

Across the ocean
Across the sea
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains
Across the sky
I need to see you face
I need to look in your eyes

He stopped as if he was trying to figure out the next verse. As if he was trying to figure out, what comes out next.

It took me a while but I soon noticed their was a tear that had strolled down my face. I quickly wiped it. I didn't know what I was feeling but it was something I don't think I've ever felt before.

He continued to sing.

All alone in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon.
Oh and for you, I would walk a thousand miles
Be in your arms, holding my heart

He once again stopped and then turns around as if he heard me breathing. I gave him a smile.

"Hey you." I said playing with the door handle.

"Hey." He said turning his back to the piano.

   "That sounded like a good song." I awkwardly say looking at his face but not into his eyes.

  "Yeah," is all he says glancing back at the piano.

  "Just a little something I've been working on."  He scratched his nose, looking back to me. This time our eyes locked.

   I quickly walked to him. 

"Jay I'm sorry, okay." I sat on his lap and put my arm around his shoulder. He didn't look at me.

  "I just don't understand why you're upset Jay."

"What?" He slowly squinted his eyes at me.

   "I honestly don't Ja...."

"I'm not upset India and stop calling me Jay." He rudely said looking away.

What the heck is Justin upset about?
XOXO Baby