Forget about it.

Justin's POV

    "Oh stop it Samera you don't look a day over 25." My mom says taking a sip of her coffee.

"You look too young to be having 17 years olds running around." My dad adds.

"Well you are to young to be having a 17 year old running around." My Samera laughed taking a bite of her salad.

"Well what can I say. A little young and reckless." My dad chuckled.

"So how's the great it couple?" He directed his eyes towards me.

I didn't want to be here. My lips folded into my mouth. I gave India a look. She gave me a look back. I just looked down at my untouched food.

"Yeah you guys have been a little quiet today." My mom narrowed her eyes at me.

"Nothing We're fine Can I be excused?" I said way too fast. I didn't wait for the answer I just left.

India's POV

All eyes were on me. I honestly didn't know what to say. Or what they wanted me to say at least. I cleared my throat and payed with my food.

   He seemed so bothered by my presence. And still, I completely have no idea what I did wrong.

   "Is everything truly okay India?" My mom asked.

"No." I nod my head and got up to head after him."

            Justin's POV

       I really didn't know why I was being this way to India. I don't know, I guess that her calling me Jay reminded me of what I had with Selena and I didn't like that.

             Flashback

       "Hey sexy." Selena walked in with a big smile then gently pecked my lips.

   "Hey beautiful." A bigger smile was planted on her face.

    Her smile quickly faded away before she continued.

   "So I have something to tell you......"

"What?"

    "Hey." A soft voice greeted me. I looked up from my bed to see it was India. I got up saying hey back.

   ""Look"" we both say at the same time.

  "You go first." I tell her. She sat at the edge of my bed. Before she continued.

   "I just really don't understand why you've been so weird lately. Like I honestly don't know what I did. I mean it all Started with me calling you Jay and..."

"I'm sorry....... I guess I just.... I don't know India it's stupid and I'm sorry. Now let's just forget it ever happened."

   "Ok." Is all she said. No argument. Just okay.

"Ok." I say back.

    "Ok. Now can I just kiss my boyfriend?" she eagerly asked. I smirked at her as she came closer.

    XOXO BABY