We're not there yet...

India's POV

        Senior year. I couldn't believe it. Just yesterday I was complaining over freshman years homework. And here I was. Laying in bed crying over the fact this was my last first day of school in high school.

    Who knew? Who knew that from in that moment when I was crying about my last days in high school, I was soon to be crying about something else? Who knew that from that moment it went down hill? Who knew that senior year was going to be the worst?

      I sat in my seat waiting for the teacher to past the exam. Yes. The last exam. Finals. I took it and carelessly wrote my name. I watched as none other than Ariana Grande walked in the room. She grabbed an exam and took her seat.

   I childishly glared at her back. Her long ponytail laid behind her. How is it? How is it that one person had the ability to ruin my whole senior year.

   How is it that one person took everything from me. Well maybe not everything. But Justin was my everything. But I basically gave him to her. The funny thing is that this person wasn't Ari. It was me.

    Oh yeah. We're not there yet......

           Justin's POV

   Senior year! Only 180 more days of this and I'm done. But then comes college and all that stress. And then comes your slaved job. So when do I ever get a break? I honestly didn't want to get up this morning. So I hit the snooze button one more time.

     It went from that to me not wanting to wake up every morning. To depression and to me destroying  my room. How did senior year become of this.

       "Bieber. Office. Now." I rolled my eyes as I got up and headed towards the door.

   I angrily made my way to the councilors office. Knocking three times at Mrs. janes door, then immediately walked in. I sat down on the bean bag in front of her desk. She was writing something on her chalkboard.

"Justin. Just in time." She says not even turning back to know it was me.

   "Yup." I say grabbing a handful of candy from the candy jar that sat beside me.

   "So what's the problem today Justin?" She took a seat.

   "Well one..... I'm almost failing a lot of my classes and....."

   "Mmm hmm." She waited for me to continue.

"And...... Ari thinks she's pregnant."

      Oh yeah. We're not there yet.

So y'all wanna know how they all of the sudden got there. Well Baby 2 is coming out soon. Thank for reading.
Xoxo Baby