India gone mad

India's POV

     Tuesday after school I was at my locker with Janay and Lia. Lia was telling us about her new crush of the week. I swear this girl needs to stop.

"So we still on for girls night sleepover?" Janay asks as she texts someone on her phone then looks up waiting for an answer.

"Yeah! Whose all coming?" I asks grabbing my backpack.

"Well a few girls you don't know yet and that I want you to meet, Lia, River, and me." Janay explains.

"River?" I asks not amused.

"Yeah. Look India the only reason River has been Mrs. Bichy these days is just cause Justin comes between you two." Lia adds.

"Justin's mine! Not hers." I say looking up cake I probably said that too loud. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah but he once used to be hers. So..."

"Yeah but he's mine now." I slam my locker shut.

"It's whatever I'll see you guys later tonight. I walk off.

Later that night......

    I was laughing historically at something Janay said. Janay was on the other side of the room dying on the floor. It was just Janay, Lia, and me. For now.

     After getting myself somewhat together, I got of from the floor. Janay was doing something on her phone and I think Lia went to the bathroom.

   "So who all is coming again?" I ask just curious of who I had to be tonight. I was fighting between Mrs. Fake or Mrs. Fake. Cause either way I knew I had to be fake tonight.

   "His girl named Taylor. Uhh Ari and River. That's it.

   "Whose Ari?" I asked as I looked for my phone.

"She just an old friend."

   "Oh."

    "Would you rather get to sleep with your celebrity crush or marry em." Lia does another stupid would you rather.

   "Sleep with him! Girl just look at Johnny Dep. Does he look like he would be nice to my body?" Taylor say as she slides her fingers down her belly. All the other girls laugh.

  I think Taylor was noticing that I wasn't really amused with that joke. Or any of these jokes.

   "So I heard your Justin's new girl." She changes the subject.

   "I am."

"How's that?" She asks as she pops a jolly rancher in her mouth.

   "How's it that I'm with him or......"

"No. Well, yeah kinda." She says.
    "I mean. He usually doesn't go for girls like you." She motions to me.

   "Girls like me?" I ask some what offended.

"Taylor." Janay shakes her head at her.

    "I'm being legit." She laughs. So does River. I roll my eyes.

   "Not as legit as I am about putting my fist to your nose. But that won't stop for from getting another nose job will it?

   "Damn India. Girl just came at my life. I was just playing. Chill. Your just not the typical bad girl." She puts her hands up in defense. I roll my eyes again putting my hair up in a bun.

   "Ok Janay first time. Go." River changes the subject.

    "Ok it was with Jason. Last year. And it was awkward. Taylor. First time. Go." She passes on. This game was stupid.

   "With this guy named Zach. Freshmen year and he was a senior. Best sex ever. India first time go." She passed on to me.

   I was caught by surprise. "Umm. Well.... I..."

"India this supposed to be fast." Lia informed.

   "I know. I just... I haven't had my first time yet." I wasn't ashamed of saying this. The whole time I was just like, I'm not a hoe. I looked up to see surprised faces.

  "What!?" I was irritated. I honestly didn't want to be here.

   "How long have you've been with Justin?" Taylor asks. I roll my eyes. I swear if I roll my eyes once again that their going to get stuck up there.

   "Does it matter. I mean why are you guys so proud that you've lost something that should be important to you?"

"No it's just that your with Justin." I squint my eyes at River. I couldn't believe this. Even Janay was surprised.

  "Yes I am. And he told me he would wait for as long as I'm not ready."

   "Justin?" River asks.

   "Yes." I nod my head as if she was slow. Cause she was definitely acting it.

    "That just doesn't sound like him. Like Justin without sex is mr. grumpy pants." River jokes.

   "I'm low key surprised he's still with you. I mean, why stay with you when he could be getting it whenever and with whoever he wanted. Think about what your taking away from him India." Now that just pissed me off.

   "Ok listen hoe. Justin is not here for my body. He wants  more than that. He has more than that. Just cause he used you as a sex toy doesn't mean that's what he wants me for. Gosh I need to get out of here." I was so eagrivaded, I could feel the blood flowing through my veins.

   "And how do you know that." Her big smart mouth speaks again.

   "I'm sorry Janay. I loved that you invited me to this  little thing, but I can't stand half the people. I love you and I'll see you when I see you. PS River, stay away from my boyfriend." I grabbed my stuff and walked out her bedroom door so quickly. I was so done with this.

XOXO BABY