Dad?

Justin's POV

Summer was going by so fast. How is it that we already have only three more weeks of it? We literally got out like a week ago. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay I get that I'm spilling a lot of drama on you but you don't have to be rude." India says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look over to her, to find her looking fairly hurt. I shook my head no.

"No. I wasn't talking about that. I was just.... thinking." I said walking towards her. We were in my big kitchen where we sat eating pancakes and cookies. It was like 2 in the morning.

"Right." She says getting up from her seat and walking past me.

I chuckle. "I was." I assure her she rolls her eyes back at me.

"Babe I was listening. For real." I made my way towards her.

"Right." She says taking a bite of her cookie.

"What was I talking about then?" She raises an eyebrow.

"About....... something about... Janay and Jason." I stubbles to say. She rolls her eyes in return.

"What were you thinking about anyway?" She says changing the subject.

"How and why summers going so fast."

"Right." She didn't believe me.

"I'm for real." I laughed.

"Right." She says walking towards my room. I followed her.

"India!" I laughed and began to chase her. She ran faster passing my bedroom and ran back into the kitchen.

She stopped at the other side of the breakfast table and I was the opposite to her.

"You want to play this game India? You really want to play this game? I mean you always loose." I teased as I walked closer to her her. She made her way around the table away from me.

"Try me Bieber." She says with a serious face. That's when I sprinted after her.

India's POV

"India!........ India!!" I frustratedly rubbed my eyes as Wayne walks in my room.

"What!" I yell.

"Damn. I've been calling you since forever." He leans his shoulder on my door, crossing his arms.

"What!"

"Chill. Dads here. But I think he's drunk." He says and walks out the door.

Dad? Drunk?

A few moments later I was walking down the steps and into the kitchen where I found my dad. Wayne wasn't there.

"Dad?" I say walking towards him. He turns to me.

"Sweetheart!" He basically sprints towards me. He wraps his big arms around me. I could smell the stitch of alcohol all over him. I didn't understand because this wasn't my dad. A drinker?

I give him a big smile as he pulls away. He gives me one back.

"I missed that smile. I missed you. Gosh your so grown up. Beautiful as always." He went on.

"Have you've been drinking?" I cut him off. He gave me this look. The look as if I just came at his life. Like I might of hurt him in some way.