Complicated

Justin's POV

Wayne and I just got done playing a game of basketball and surprisingly he beat me this time. I dropped him home a while ago then decided to take a quick shower.

As I come out with some black nike shorts, no shirt, and a towel that I was using to dry my hair, I see India plopped on my bed. I chuckled to myself at the way she was sleeping and sat next to her at the edge of the bed which was the only place she left for me to sit.

I watch her sleep for a while. You could hear that it was still a little hard for her to breath. She sniffs a few times then slowly opens her eyes. She smiles at the sight of me. I give her a smile back.

   "Hey pretty girl." She smiled even bigger as she stretched.

"Hey sexy." She says running her fingers down my wet chess. Man she was so good at teasing me and what sucked was she didn't know she was doing it.

Man. If I could tell you all the time I imagined ripping this girls clothes off and loving her until I couldn't no more.

I guess my face was thinking out loud. "You ok?" She asks getting up.

"I mean you were acting a little word earlier today." She tucks her hair behind her hair before adjusting herself.

"I'm fine. I'm ok. Ok?" She looked at me as if I was lying.

"I'm fine." I repeated. I looked her in the eyes before leaning in to kiss her. She grabbed by the shoulder to pull me down as she leaned back on the bed.

"India." I whispered. She pulls me closer.

"Show me your fine Bieber." She says before kissing me again. I quickly tuned my head to to side and loudly sighed.

I look to find her once again squinting at me then lay my head oh her chess for a second. I looked back up at her and she rolled her eyes. I got off.

"Justin? What does my breath stink? Do I suck at kissing? Why don't you want to kiss me?" She whined.

I said nothing and so she got up to leave.

"India come on." I say getting up after her.

"No Justin. You come on. It's like all week you've been pushing me away or something. Like you won't even let me kiss you." She threw her hands through her hair. Waiting for me to respond.

I frustratedly chucked. "India it's not that I don't want to kiss you."

"Then what is it Justin? Cause I'm confused." I got up from the bed and walked over to her.

"India. It's not that I don't want you to kiss me. And your breath smells good all the time." She turns from me and crosses her hands. I roll my eyes.

"Justin. You know everyday I wake up and the first thing I think about is you. I go to bed at night. The last thing I think of is you. Forth period I'm over here dying in class over something you said 3rd period. Probably why I have a C in that class compared to all my As. Sometimes I feel like I'm thinking about you more than you are me." She sighs from all the rambling.

I couldn't believe she thought I didn't think about her. Shoot I think about way too much to be normal. But I somehow didn't know how to put that in words.

"India I...."

"What? Justin, what?" She cuts me off. I sit down on the bed. She stayed standing. Crossing her hand waiting for me to say something.

I looked down. I didn't know what was wrong with me. My mouth wouldn't move but I had all the words to say.

"Justin just tell me I'm not waisting my time cause if you don't feel the way I feel about you then..." She was speaking way to fast but those words caught me.

"What!? I got up from the bed.

"India that's not even it. You already know I love you with everything. No matter how much that scares me, I still do. Theirs no other girl I look at the way I look at you and I don't plan to. And it's not that I don't want to kiss you! Damn it India its that I do. But I just can't." She uncrossed her hands.

She scoffs. "You can't? What's wrong with me? Why can't you kiss me Justin?" She crossed her hands again.

"Nothing is wrong with you. It's just hard to control myself around you. And kissing you make it harder." She looked confused.

"India. I told you that I would wait until you said you were ready. But I can't do that when your over here teasing me 24:7."

"So what, I can't even kiss you now?" She sounded a little hurt.

"You can India. Damn I love your kisses. That I could not live without." She chuckles and then puts her lips into her mouth.

"Ok?"

"Ok."

"Come here." I held my hand out. I pulled her in and she laid her head on my chess.

"I love you." She whispers

"I love me too." I joke.

"Justin!" She picks her head up. As I laughed.

"I love you too."

I fell asleep yo his heartbeat.

XOXO BABY