Hate the Guys

Justin's POV

       "Jason come on. At least try." I say as I make another shot.

    "JB shut the f*** up. You know your good. You over here getting everyone confused why you ain't on the schools team. You know how bad we need you bro?" He steals the ball from me.

   "It's not my thing Jason. I know doing that, will somehow make me hate basketballs and I don't want that." I pass the ball to him.

   "Man whatever." He throws the ball on the floor and walks towards the front door of my house.

   "Dude I'm hella thirsty." I passed him and walked into the kitchen.

   I threw him a water and he clumsily caught it. This dude finished the water .2 seconds after that. He aimed the bottle towards the trash and made it.

  "So how are you and India these days? I mean, feels like y'all been together since forever. Damn I got bars even when I ain't trying." I chuckle at his stupid remark.

   "We're good." I say as I sit on the counter.

"Yeah yeah. JB I need details. Like tell me what's she's like when it's just you and her."

  "It great. She's the best." I knew where this was going.

   "Bieber. Dude I don't care about that. How good is she in bed? I mean I've seen her from behind and damn I bet you've been hitting that." He raises his eyebrows at me.

   I throw my water bottle at him but he dodges it as he laughed.

   "Dude chill. Like for real back off. I know Janay would be on you for that. Shoot I'd beat your a**."

  "Damn JB. Chill I'm playing around. I'm
Just curious." I roll my eyes as he chuckled

  "For real tho. How is it." 

     "Jason."

"What?"

    "Stop." I became serious.

    A second later both Austin and Zion walk in the room. Zion is just another friend of mine.

    "Yo. Tell me why JB ain't telling me about his sex life."

   "Deeeeaaaad. Since when was that your business?" Zion asks.

  "That's what I said."  I agreed.

"No. But JB, when you were with Selena, I swear you told us every detail. Same with River and y'all weren't even together."

   "Yeah but their not India. They don't matter." I was  getting annoyed.

"Yeah but Selena did at the time." He added. I threw my head back as I groaned loudly

"Fu**! Damn. Dude we haven't done that yet." I looked up and all their mouths were wide open. I once again roll my eyes.

"You lying right?" Jason asks.

"No I'm not lying." I began to have an attitude.

"Damn. That's why you don't want to be talking about and it and sh**." Austin says.

After chuckling, Jason adds, "You know JB, a lot makes sense now after hearing that." I squint my eyes at him. Zion laughs.

"No for real JB. You over here always in a bad mood. Like damn. I mean you don't got River to take care of that no more." He chuckles.

"Your an idiot, you know that right?"

"So just curious. So are you saying that you and India haven't done it or India hasn't done it? Like ever." Zion asks.

"She's a virgin ok. I mean I don't get why this is such a big deal."

"It's not it's just.... surprising." Jason shrugs his shoulders.

I hop off the counter and head out the door.
Vote. Comment and enjoy. Lol

XOXO Baby