Ummm

I wake up to that same heartbeat and looked up to see Justin was knocked out. I saw that it was morning. I looked to my  phone on the night stand and really didn't want to deal with that stress right now.

   I looked back up to Justin. His hand supported his head as the other wrapped around my back. I smile at the sound of his soft but heavy breathing. It's crazy how just the little things could make me fall in love with him even more.

  I pulled myself up and kissed his chin. He turns his head the other direction. I was aiming to wake him up, so I did it again.

   This time he pulls his head back. I laid my lips on his neck. He groans at the touch.

   "Wake up." I whispered against his neck. He sighs before turning his head again.

   "Baby." I whispered as I plaid with his hair.

"Hmm?" He hums still half asleep. I decided to leave him alone. I had to get home anyway.

   I quietly picked up my things as I combs my hair with my fingers. I knew it was everywhere. I knew I looked a mess. A mirror wouldn't be my best friend right now.

  I made my way out the room and down the hall that led to the huge living room. I tried to be quiet but I guess it didn't matter weather I was or not.

"India?" I looked like I was walking he walk of shame. Jeremy, Justin's dad took right in from of me with a cup of coffee.

"Hi." I say awkwardly waving my hand at him. He gives me the, Smh look but the smiles.

"You at least want breakfast." He laughs. I honestly didn't need this to get any weirder. I was closer to Patty than I was with Jeremy. But I still loved him. He was easy to talk to. Now I knew where Justin got that form.

"Sure?" I follow him into the kitchen.

"So, chocolate chip bagels, French toast, breakfast burrito, coffee, egg sandwich, stop me when you here something you like." I laugh.

"Chocolate chip bagels all the way." I say pointing at the bag." He puts his hand to his heart and gasps.

"A women after my own heart. You know what's real." He begins to prepare it for me and I laugh way too hard. I bite my nails as I waist. My fake nails guys.

He hands me a plate with a bagel split in half after they popped out the toaster.

"So I thought you had to work early this morning?" I asks as I take a bite.

"The meeting was cancelled and how could I miss my future daughter-in-law's walk of shame." Omg.

"Jeremy it's not what it looked like." I stopped myself from eating.

"It never is." He takes a sip from his coffee.

"No nothing happened last night. We just slept. Justin and I..... we've never even done anything like that yet."

"Yet." He raises his eyebrows at me.
"I'm just messing with you India." He laughs. I laugh with him. More like a nervous laugh.

"You should probably get going anyway. Unless your mom knows your hear?"

"No. She doesn't. Thanks for breakfast." I say as I grab my stuff and head out the door.

XOXXO BABY