Pressure

A few months later....

    It was Friday!! Justin and I were driving home from School, in  his car.  There was a moment of silence where all you hear is fast wind blowing through the widows. I put my hand out the widow as I let the wind blow through my fingers. Making a wave. 

   I turn my attention to Justin, who was still obviously driving. The way the sun perfectly touched his face made me smile. He caught that smile.

  "What?" He say taking his attention off the road for a second.

   "What?" He asks again. Looking at me from the corner of his eye.

    "I love you." I say resting my head on my palm waiting for his reply.

   A smirk appeared his lips and he stops at a stop line.

  "I love you too." He says before giving me a kiss.

Justin's POV
SATURDAY NIGHT.....

    I was tackling India with tickles cause I knew she hated it. But I love hearing her laugh. Then again it came with a few threats.

   "Justin! S-stop!" I then began to kiss her everywhere and she slowly began to loosen up.

    Tracing kisses up and down her neck, I found her soft spot. I kiss her collar bone once again and she about moaned.

    I immediately stopped cause if I continued, I knew this wouldn't end well.

   She got on top of me and she softly kissed my lips as she slowly grinds against me.

   Her soft kisses become more harsh and I didn't want her to stop. She slowly pulls are lips apart.

   "I should probably go." She chuckles and then quickly pecks my lips. She slips on her slippers and heads out the door.

   "No stay. In fact I won't let you leave." She smiles then nods.

"Ok."

"Ok."

  Justin was taking the longest shower. I was laying across his bed just playing candy crush on his phone.

   As soon as I was getting bored I heard the bathroom door click open and out comes walking a wet, steamy Justin Bieber.

    He had a shorts on but his abs were out on display. He carried a towel to dry the rest of his body.

   Walking closer to me, he smirks at the fact that I was checking out his every inch of his body.

    "You like what you see?" He cockily remarks as he raises his eyebrows at me.

   I, knowing I loved what I saw, pull him closer to me, giving him the hottest kiss ever.

    "You know I do." I say before giving him another one.

   "You got to stop doing that." He whispers in my ear. Before getting up to grab a T-shirt in his drawer.

   "And why on earth would I do that? I love teasing you you." I say as I see him playfully rolling his eyes at me.

              Justin's POV

  For the past few months I've felt like every day I was falling more and more in love with India Mendez.

   She has this thing. I don't know I feel like no matter how upset I'm feeling or whether I'm not in a good mood, she knows exactly what to do to put a smile on my face and it wasn't hard for her either.

   I mean I feel like it was different with Selena. Selena kind of controlled me. She controlled weather I had a good or a bad day. She controlled who I hung out with. I didn't have my own life when I was with Selena.

     But with India it's all different. When I'm around her it's like she's the only girl in the world. It's still kind of scares me though. I mean I was so into this relationship with Selena that I never even realized how much I was getting hurt.

But India's different.

India's POV

"Cause it drives me crazy and you know it." He say throwing his wet towel at me.

"Hey!! And what if I was aiming for that? Driving you crazy." I ask raising my right eyebrow.

He gives me a look before throwing on a shirt. He stops to think and takes off again.

I give him a confused look as he walks towards me. He jumps on top of me kissing me every where. I uncomfortably giggle beneath him. But it's not until he started kissing my shoulders that "drove me crazy."

But it stopped there. Didn't go any further.

Justin and I haven't...... yeah. Well I haven't. Ever and yes he knows that. And he told me that he would wait as long as I needed.

Flashback

"Justin." I say trying to keep from moaning.

He was too busy sucking the life out of my neck after taking life away from my lips.

He pulls my shirt up as he trades kisses down my belly. He stops and looks up to see a scared look that was planted on my face.

He stops. "India. Are you okay? Is 'this' okay?"

"It's fine but...... Justin I've never did this. You know." I say motioning towards my body.

"Oh. Ooohhh." He realized as he quickly gets off me. And fixes his clothes.

"Justin it's fine. I......"

"No it's not India. You should've told me. Why did you even let me go that far?"

"Justin. It's. Ok."

"Stop saying that. It's not." He looked embarrassed. I was confused.

"Justin. If you want this....."

"It's not about what I want. India I'll wait. Okay. It's not a big deal. I just kinda wish you told me."

"And what difference would that have made Justin?"

"This wouldn't have happened! Look India I'll wait as long as I have to. I have to go." He says heading towards my bedroom door. Leaving it at that.

Vote. Comment and enjoy. Lol

XOXO Baby