I Want This. Do you?

India's POV

                         India's POV

    Janay was screaming at the top of her lungs. She was cheering all over the place.

  "I told you!!"  She says repeatedly. We were in my room and I just told Janay the news.

"Justin and India siting in the tr-!"

"Janay shut up! That's not what it is. 'We' don't even know what it is!"

  "You guys are ganna have beautiful babies. Oh my gosh, wait till I tell Lia!" She continued.

   I just chucked and shook my head.

       Justin's POV

   "Justin!" I heard my mom's voice calling from the orher room.

"Yeah!" I call back. She didn't say anything so I tried again.

   "What!!?" Nothing. I sucked my teeth and made my way out of the home studeo.

I found my mom in the kitchen who was in a conversation with India.

What was she doing here?

"Hey." I say making my way deeper into the kitchen. They both struck their heads at me.

"Justin. Baby we were just talking about you." My mom says planting a big smile on her face.

"Yeah?" I ask squinting my eyes at India. She just smiles and looks away.

"Yeah I was telling India some childhood stories of yours since she will be my Daughter In-law. So."

"Mom!" I didn't understand. India said we weren't telling anyone. Let alone my mom.

Mom pores herself a cup of coffee, winks at me, and then heads up the stairs.

My eyes follow her until she makes it all the way upstairs. And then I look back at India.

"What was that about?" I ask, making my way to her. "I thought we weren't going to tell anyone yet."

"I didn't Justin. Your mom..... she's just.... good I guess."

"She figured it out all by herself?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah." She says innocently.

"Ok." I walk closer to her to the point where we were centimeters away. She brakes that by slamming her lips onto mine.

She quickly pulls away. "I don't know why we're hiding this Justin. I really like you. I want to be with you and I want everyone to know it."

She steps back and sits on a chair.

"Yeah. But India that was your idea." I say once again squinting my eyes at her. Grabbing a chair next to her.

"I know. But.... I want this." She says looking into my eyes.

"Yeah and I want this too. The only reason no one really knows about us, whatever "us" is, is because yo....."

"Why are we pointing fingers!?" She ask putting her hand up in defense.

"You want this right?" She asked softly still locked in my eyes.

"Yes." I say.

"Then it's done. Let's tell the whole world. There is nothing I'm ashamed of here." She gets up from her chair and sits on my lap.

"I want this." She whispers before giving me an affectionate kiss.

India"s POV

"Question of the day, anyone have any ideas?"

We were at the Bay and Bomani started us off with another corny question of the day.

I was chris crossed apple sauced on the couch and Justin was in front of me as he sat on the arm of the chair.

We mussed have been flirting cause....

"How about the fact that JB and India ain't dating yet." Jason asks motioning towards us.

"Tell me about it dude. These two are in a different world right now.

Bomani chuckles to the fact that neither Justin or I were informed in the conversation. We were in "our own." And to the fact that neither of those comments were questions.

I then look up to see everyone's eyes at us. I squint my eyes at them.

"What!?" I asked offended.

Everyone just laughed and Justin was just being clueless Justin looking down at his phone.

"What's up with y'all?" Wayne asked as he gives me a stern look. I roll my eyes and look away.

I look to Justin, who was still looking down at his phone, and something told me to kiss him. Just get it over with. So I did.

I pull away from his lips and he look just as confused as everyone else in this room.

My eyes locked into his I say, " that's what's up with us."

XOXO BABY