Overreacted

India's POV

"What's on your mind?" Lia asks as she paints my nail.

"Just thinking if I should check my phone to see if he called or even texted again. I say ashamed that I was being so... whatever I was being.

"Have you called him yet." Janay asks as she eats a bag of chips.

"No! I don't wanna be that girl." I watch Lia as she paints my nails.

"That girl?! India that boys yours. And the fact that you said Pattie saw him with River should have you more worried."

"Justin wouldn't do that."

"And how do you know that? India remember he's still a guy." Lia stops to look at me.

Later that night I lay in my bed still wondering if Justin would call.

I was bored and home alone. I couldn't even sleep. After a while I heard my bedroom door creek open and in comes Justin Bieber.

I roll my eyes at him and lay my head back down.

He walks closer to me and sits on my bed. A few seconds of quiet in the air.

I played with my fingers as one hand was hugging a pillow.

He finally says something.

"You mad at me?" He squints his eyes in confusion. Was he being serious. I roll my eyes again.

"Baby? What did I do." He was being serious. But did he just call me baby? Awwww. India!! Stop your mad at him.

I pick my head up and sat criss crossed on the bed. He was staring waiting for an answer.

"You didn't call me today." I say looking down.

"I was busy India I just..."

"You just what?" I cut him off.

"Babe. I'm sorry ok. I lost track of time and I had a lot on my mind." He did it again why did that make me want to kiss him.

He called me babe. But your still mad at him.

   "What all day you couldn't pick the phone up and see how I was doing?" I was getting frustrated cause I wanted to bring the River thing up.

   "I was thinking of you India. I was. I just......"

   "You just were with River!" I cut him off again. He looked at me like I was stupid.

   "She needed someone to talk to today babe." I wanted to slap him and kiss him at the same time.

   "Yeah? And how bout me?" I was getting emotional and I felt like I was being stupid. But I for real missed Justin like he was off to war or something. It bothered me how I missed him so much. It bothered me he was with River.

"H-how did you even know that? That I was with River.

"Does it matter Justin? What you weren't going to tell me if I didn't asks?"

"No India I....."

"Whatever Justin." I roll my eyes and cross my arms at him. I lay my head back on my pillow. Arms still crossed.

I could see his frustration as he sighed.

"So what? Your not talking to me now?" He asks waiting for an answer.

"So what? Are you cheating on me now?" I bark back.

"What! India are you for real? Are you being serious? Like come on. What?!" Now he just seen confused in an angry way.

"You had something with her Justin! You guy dated or whatever! She's around when I'm not and what, I'm supposed to believe nothing is happening between you two?" Stupid tears Egan to fall. We're Justin and I really fighting rn?

"The only thing River and I ever "had", was sex! Nothing more. I never had feelings for her or anything. Why she was here earlier, was to ask me weather or not you and I were serious and I said yeah. India no girl matters to be the way you do and I'm not gonna lie, its scars the hell out of me but I can't help falling in love with you and trust me, I tried. Damn it India. I love you." After wiping a tear away from my face, I stand up.

"Good. Cause I love you too." I walk up to him and pull him by the shirt and connect his lips with mine. He smiles through the kiss and I realize that I was being an idiot. I overreacted.

XOXO BABY