A little too late

Justin's POV

       Looking at the time, I quickly get up and slip on my pants struggling to put them on as I also struggle to find my shoe. I grab my bag Realizing I didn't have my shirt only to notice River was wearing it.

   She was knocked out and their was no way I was getting that shirt. So I quietly make my way down the stairs and out into my car.

   I make my way up the long driveway putting the car in park. My parents still not home due to "business." I roll my eyes and make my way into the big, quiet house.

     It was 12:45 am and tomorrow was a Monday so I opened the drawer grabbing a change of close heading to the shower.

    River and I told each other we were going to end this too many times that there was no point anymore. This friends with benefits thing wasn't ending and that's why this thing with India is not that easy.

   I like her. I do. But I can't fall in love again right now. I don't want to. But idk, something tells me it's kinda too late. So I don't like thinking about it.

                 India's POV

Something weird about me? I love Monday's! Is that weird? I don't know, I mean it's the start of a new week.

I open my walk in closet and grab my white vans, black jeans and Nike hoodie.

I straighten my way too curly hair and apply light make-up. It was a Monday I didn't need too much.

As I put on my mascara, Justin came to my mind. I realized I haven't talked to him since the day I kissed him.

I feel maybe he's been avoiding me. Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I feel something he doesn't. Maybe.....

My phone rang breaking me out of my thoughts. I make my way across the room Picking it up and putting it on speaker.

"Hey baby girl!" It was Janay

"Heeey! Where you at? I'm over here standing in the cold freezing my a** off guurl where you at!!??" I chuckle at the sound of her shivering.

"I'm on my way! Damn calm down."

"Well hurry up. Oh here comes the guys." She says then hangs up just like that.

I roll my eyes at the phone, grabbing my bag and as I head down the stairs.

"Wayne!!" I yell through the house. I find him in the kitchen smacking down some cereal.

I fix my bag on my shoulder, "can we go?"

"I'm eating India!"

"Well hurry up!" I roll my eyes at him.

"Now I'm just gonna take my time." He say and begins to chew slowly.

"Honestly Wayne? It's almost 7:50 we're going to be late."

"Maybe you shouldn't tell me what to do!"