Damn it India

Justin POV

Saturday afternoon, and I was on my way to Wayne's. Once a month Wayne and I would do this bet thing.

Basketball. We would bet 100s of dollar on who would win. We've done this for 5 months now, and Wayne only won once. I also was going cause India called me complaining about how she was dying or something.

I pulled up to their driveway and saw Wayne already shooting some hoops.

I slammed the door to my Rubicon and slid my keys into my basketball shorts.

"Whas hatnin!?!" I yell obnoxiously to him throwing my hands in the air.

"Your fu**ing ugly JB." He laughs and makes another shot.

"Ouch." I walked towards him.

"You ready to lose?" He asks

"You know you ask me that every time and it only made sense once." I put my pointer finger up.

He throws the ball through my legs and catches it with his other hand, dribbles the the hoop then I steal the ball. He steals it back and dunks on me.

"What I say?" He bucks up waking towards me.

"Dude we got it you won for the first time." I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Second, hoe."

"Why am I a hoe now?" My phone began to ring. It was India. I didn't pick it up, just headed to my car to pick up the food I got for her and walked up to her room.

I walked into her blowing her knows as she looked at a wall. She was mumbling things under her breath.

I walked closer and she was talking about how it's the end of the world, she's ganna die and about how me and Wayne were leaving her up here to die.

I chuckle "Babe?" She struck her head at me.

"You know how long I've been waiting for you? You've been here for how long, and not once did you even let me know or even come up to give me a kiss. That's not fair. What is Wayne you girlfriend now? Did I turn another?" She rambled on.

"What." I once again chuckled.

"You don't even care about me. Over here leaving me to die. I for real hate you right now." She was so dramatic I can't.

"I brought you food." As soon as she heard me say food her eyes lit up. I chuckle and handed it to her.

"It's your favorite, Rasin Cains." I say as she opened it up.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She shoves a chicken finger in her mouth.

"Ummm. You told me you hated me a few seconds ago." I pointed out. She stopped from taking a bite and squinted her eyes at me.

"When?" She asked. And she was being serious too. I laughed.

"Never mind babe." She continued to eat. I just smiled at her.