Good at it.

Tuesday after school and I was once again driving home with Justin.

  The music played loud but softly. I waved my hand through the wind as the car flew through.

   For a second I turn to him and he was so focused on driving. I soon picked up that when he did this he had a lot on his mind.

   "You ok?" I asks, putting the volume down to the music. My full attention was now on him as I waited for the answer.

   "Yeah. Why?" He replied taking a second to give me a glance.

   "I don't know. You just seem like you have a lot on your mind." I explained.

   "Oh." Is all he said.

"Do you?" I asked slowly.

   "Not really." He says, keeping his attention on the road.

   "That's not necessarily a no. So...." He stops at a stop sign.

   "I'm fine babe."

    "You say that a lot and it never sounds truthful. What's on your mind?" I lock my eyes in him seeing if I could read anything. Nothing.

   We made it to the house not too late after that. I grabbed my bag. By this time Justin was already out of the car.

   He usually would open the door for me but he kinda just walked in the house. He looks back confused. I walk out of the car and say nothing.

   I sat on his bed as I played on my phone. Justin walks out of the bathroom. He throws himself on the bed and gives a big sigh.

   "You ok?" I ask again. Hoping I would get a better answer this time. I get closer to him as I laid my body on his. I kissed his cheek as I repeatedly said babe.

   "India." He laughed.

  "What's on my baby's mind?" I played with his collar, my head laid on his chess.

  "I don't know." He shrugs his shoulders. I leaned in and kissed his neck. His head slowly moved back. So I did it again my legs wrapped around his torso. I traced kissing all the way to his lips.

"You know you gotta stop doing that." He struggled to say.

I look at him and smiled. I noticed his eyes darkened again. I pull my head back.  He quickly looks away and sighs. And then all of the sudden Taylors words floated through my head. "Think about what you're taking away from him India."

I slowly got off him and sat at the edge of the bed.

"India." He calls my name in confusion.

"Justin? I know you say you'll wait for me for as long as needed, but why?" I asks almost teary-eyed. Then again judging myself cause of it.

"Cause I love you." He says as if that was a question way to easy for him to answer.

"I know. But.... your a guy. I know you think about it. I don't want to be that person taking something away from you." I turn my back and look at him.

He shakes his head as he chuckled to himself. "India. I don't want to be with you cause of your body. I mean, that's just a plus. And I'm not thinking of sex as much as I'm thinking of you. Like I said, when you decide your ready. That's just another blessing that comes with a blessing." He finishes and wipes a tear of mine away.

I helped him as I laughed. "How is it that you always know what you say?" I looked him in the eye. He squinted his eyes as he slightly threw his head back.

"I never do. I just say what feels right. What needs to be heard." He smiles.

"Well your good at it." I complimented. I push down on his chess so he could lay down. I lay on head on it and just listened to his heartbeat.

XOXO BABY