Summer

India's POV

.

"Her." He says pointing at a women just a little bit overweight. I fixed my sunglasses so I could get a better look.

She lays on a blanket wearing a bikini. Her skin looks as if she'd applied on sunscreen but didn't really rub it in.

She laid on her back I believe, trying to tan. Which was ironic because there was a sun umbrella that was above her.

"Her names Barb. She's about,... 32, has about 3 Kid's, all boys, and she's divorced. Oh and she was one of those "popular" girls that always made fun of girls who looked like that. Ha. Karmas a B word." I finished popping a gold fish in my mouth.

Justin and I sat on the beach people watching. We were close to the water that a wave could hit our feet once in a while.

"A "B Word"?" He laughs squinting his eyes at
me mainly because of the sun.

"Yes Justin. I can't say the other word." I whispered assuringly in a playful manor.

"Say it." He says.

"No." I reply.

"Say it India."

"Justin Drew Bieber. No!" I put my hands on my hips as I stand up.

"Babe. Come one. I wanna hear you say it." He pulled my legs towards him as he looked up at me.

"Say it. Karma's a Bitch." I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. He then pulls me down, my legs around his torso. I laugh as he tickles me into saying it.

"Justin no!!" I laughed. Now I was laying on the sand as he abusively tickled me. He held both my hands down so I had no control.

I was screaming for him to stop but laughter took over me. I then grabbed a handful of sand and slapped it on the back of his head. Sand dripped down his hair.

   My mouth shot open as I quickly covered it with my hands. He still laid on top of me. He had this look on his face. Omg I just messed with Bieber's hair.

   Before he could do anything I quickly got off under him and ran across the beach.

   "Oh your so dead!!" I heard him scream from behind. I picked up my pace as soon as I noticed he was running after me.

   Next thing you know, he grabbed me by the waist with his hand and with that one hand he swung me. I was screaming trying to get him to stop.

   He pinned me to the sand, grabbed a handful of sand and pours it all down my braw.

  "Justin!" I scream.

  "You messed with Bieber's hair. No one messes with Bieber's hair." He shook his head.

  I grabbed another handful of sand but this time threw it down his back.

   "You never said anything about your back." I say before running my small self away.

  Justin in I were on the beach. Having a sand fight. Not caring about all the looks we were getting. On the other hand, the sun perfectly was setting and a breeze from water the water gave us a visit.

         Justin's POV

    We sat there watching the sun set. She was talking about... I don't know really. I was too busy being mesmerized just by ever little detail of her. Just the way she moved her mouth when she talked. She stopped talking so I gave her a smirk.

"What?" She says noticing the way I was looking at her.

"Nothing. Your just beautiful." I smiled. I couldn't help but noticed that being with India makes me corny. Lol. I mean, she makes me say things I would never say to another girl. I'm different when it's just me and her. I'm myself. I tried to hide that from her but she found me out a long time ago.

She shined that damn, beautiful smile again and my heart began to race. People say that love is nothing like the books and movies. But this... this is close enough.

It was Mine and India's 5 month anniversary well that's what she said. I don't understand why girls keep track of this. I mean I get a year but....

Anyways we were heading out on our double date with Janay and Jason that the girls planned. As were walking to the the car we Jason and I were walking behind the girls. Kinda giving each other looks like: what we doing, what's up with girls?

Janay was driving and I was in the passenger seat. Jason and India sat in the back. I looked down at my phone checking social media and Jason and India were quietly laughing at something the whole ride.

"So where is this place we're going?" I say putting my phone in my front pocket.

"It's a surprise." Janay says with a big smile. I roll my eyes and look out the window.

A few miles away Janay parks the car in a parking lot, in the middle of no where. It was pitch black outside. I turned my head to her.

"What the hell." I say looking around trying to find something normal. Both India and Janay laugh.

"So in other words y'all plan to murder us and and throw us out in some ditch. So no one can hear or find us. Right. I get it." Jason say getting out the car. The girls laugh again. We all hopped out the car.

"So just kill me first cause I just wanna get it overs with. Ok?" Jason explains.

"Jason shut up." Both the girls say at the same time. I was still hella confused.

India's small hand held my big one and she dragged me to a path.

"What is this?" I ask squinting my eyes at her.
"You'll find out." Is all she said as we picked up the pace.

After walking for about 3 minuets, we see a cabin. Janay runs to the door and opens in before turning around.

"This guys, is your evening." She motioned her hands towards the cabin.

"Well damn. And y'all just bringing us to this now?" Jason says heading in the house. India, still hiding my hand pulls me inside.

Walking in the room was filled of an aroma that smelt like my grandmas house: food. A whole butch of it too.

"So we made you guys some dinner. Because we feel like you guys are great and deserve real food." India explains leading us to an all wooden kitchen.

A small table was set, somewhat like a buffet. India smiles at me.

"Speak for yourself India. Justin's great. Justin. No one said anything about Jason." Janay says. I was having a hard time figuring out if she was being serious. But I laugh anyway.

"Sweet!" Jason heads towards the food, ignoring Janay's comment.

"Lets dig in cause I'm starving." India says sitting down at the table.

   I sat next to her and looked at her. I smirked when she looks back at me.

   "This looks really good." I say leaning in to her face. She smiles that contagious smile.

   "Thank you I worked hard." She winked. I chuckled.

XOXO Baby