Chapter 2

Shahyan's POV..
I was walking here and there . I looked at her who was seated there on bed lost in her own thoughts. She was looking so pale and week. I looked at the clock to check the time. It was 11 pm.

My room door knocked and I went to open it.

"Where were you?? " I yelled as I saw the person.

"I should yelled at you but no you are doing everything opposite." Zayan said and pushed me aside and stepped in.

He looked at Anabia and then me.

"You did the arrangements?" I asked and he nodded.

"We should go now." I said and walked toward Anabia.

"Hmm let's go." I said and she got up.

We walked out of the hotel and I was about to sit in car when Zayan hold my hand.

"Are you sure about what you are doing?" Zayan asked and I nodded.

"I want you to think again. Its a big decision." Zayan said and I smiled.

"I have never been sure about anything but this I'm strongly sure what I'm doing. I think a lot about it and then took this decision." I said and he nodded.

We drove to zayan's house. I stopped the car and came out of it. She was still there in the car. I went to her side and opened it.

"Come." I said and she looked at me.

She came out but before she could say anything Zayan's sisters came near us and hold Anabia's hand and pulled her toward them. She turned to see me and I assure her to go with them.

"So where is Qazi?" I asked looking at Zayan.

"Waseem has gone to call him. He'll be here soon." Zayan said and I nodded.

I and Zayan went in the room waiting for the Qazi. Our witness were here. Zayan and his brothers were witness. I was feeling strange. The most important decision I took without telling my parents but I had no other way.

Anabia's POV.
I was feeling strange. He brought me to maybe his friend's house. These girls and lady were so kind. As the girls pulled me with them inside the house,I was scared. I looked at him for help and he assure me that everything is okay. I was also amazed on myself that in just few hours I start trusting him and considering him as my saviour. I was trusting him only him. That was wired.

Of course I trust him that's why I asked him to marry me!

"Here wear this." That lady came to me and Gave me dress of white coloured with red combination.

I looked at her confused. She smiled understanding and sat next to me.

"Today is your special day. Get ready for it." She said and kissed my forehead.

I went to the changing room and change into the frock I was given. My Frock was white having a red lace all around it and paired with red dupatta and white churi pajama. I came out and both girls hugged me.

"Come. Wear these bangles." That lady gave me bangles which I wore quietly.

"Mom."  I heard a boy's voice.

And the lady next to me stands and went out of the room.

"Mom Qazi is here. We are coming to the bride for nikah ceremony." I heard that boy's voice.

My heart start running fast. The biggest decision of my life has bee taken. Now the time was come. I felt little drops of sweat on my forehead. That lady came to me and covered my head with my dupatta.