Chapter 32

Ashar's POV.

We reached Shahyan's home as our parents were there waiting for us all. All were happy to see us. Maham ran to her mother and Eiya Maa and hugged them while crying. I was just smiling looking at the happy faces of our parents and of my Maha.

After meeting and all,we all settled down in launch. Anabia was seated with Shahyan's mother. We all were silent on our places. Shahyan was about to say something when his father's mobile start ringing. Uncle Hasham took the call and I could see a happy expression on his face.

"They caught Aslam and Samina." He informed us and we all took a breath of relieve.

"Hasham its a good news that they get caught." Dad said and uncle nodded with a smile.

"Alhamdulillah." We all said as the danger was gone.

I looked at Maham who was already looking at me. She smiled but I saw her eyes wet. I looked away as I knew she wanted to cry and so do I but we couldn't talk in front of the elders.

"We should go home now." Dad stood up and me too.

"We'll take your leave now. We'll come tomorrow." Maham's father said and I looked at her who's eyes were calling me.

Uncle nodded and we both walked out with our families. Standing in the porch,I tried to talk to her but uncle didn't give me a chance and Rameez made Maha sit in the car. I turned to Dad who was glaring at me.

"What?" I asked looking at him who didn't replied.

"She's my wife and you both Hitlers are not letting us even talk. Come on Dad." I said and get in the while they also hopped in.

We drove to home but I was getting restless. I wanted to talk to Maham,to hug her but our families were not letting us to talk.

"Dad why didn't you let me talk to Maha?" I asked as we stepped in hall and he turned to look at me.

"You won't talk to her." Dad said and my eyes widened.

"Why? I mean I told you the truth. She's my wife then why?" I asked looking at them.

"Truth? After hiding it for 6 months,you told us. Now let us handle this. Let us think what to do now. Till than you won't meet her." Dad said and my eyes widened.

"What?why can't I meet her? I will meet her." I said and turned to go but stopped on Dad's call.

"Ashar Do as I say. You won't meet her until we decide something." Dad said and walked to his room but I was standing  there frustrated.

"What the hell is happening?" I turned angrily and saw mom standing.

"Everything will be fine. Now go to your room and take some rest." Mom said and walked to her room but I was stilled on my place.

They were asking me to take rest when they banned me to see my Maha. I keep roaming in the hall,thinking a way. I sat there on Sofa and keep thinking.  As the clock turned 12 of the night, I got up.

"That's it." Saying,I took my car keys and went out.

Going in my car,I drove it out of the house and now I was driving it toward Maham's home. My heart was beating restlessly. Since two weeks,I haven't seen her,didn't talk to her and our parents were now not allowing us to see each other. This was unfair. I was dying without her. I had to see her. Stopping the car outside of her house, whose lights were off telling me that they all were asleep. I went to the wall and jumped inside the lawn. I looked at my arm which got some scratches but I didn't care and walked silently toward the window which was of Maham's room. I couldn't forget this way to her room where her room light was still on. Slowly, taking the pipe passing the wall,I start climbing on it. As I reached near her room's window,I jumped in and looked up but froze where I was.